Chapter 19- Promise

Start from the beginning

Aphmau and I talk while we wait for Nicole and Dante. We start talking about Levin and Malachi and an amazing idea pops into my head.

"Do you maybe want to have a little date today? Maybe like on the beach near Logan and Donna's new house." I ask.

"Sure! That's great too since if we need to we can see if O'khasis is messing around while having a little outing." she giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Sounds good." I say, just as Nicole dashes through the door, followed by Dante.

"*pant* BEAT *pant* YOU!" Nicole laughs uncontrollably.

"NO FAIR! *pant* YOU HAD *pant* A *pant* HEAD START!" a sweaty Dante says, looking like he is about to pass out.

Once everyone settles down, Nicole, Katelyn and Aphmau talk for a second while Aaron, Dante, Laurance and I do the same. After a minute, we all go our separate ways. I kiss Aphmau a goodbye and whisper in her ear "see ya later". She nods, and we walk in different directions, as I am secretly planning an awesome surprise.

Aphmau's POV
I walk home, wondering what to do this afternoon. I decide to pay so visits to the villagers around, so I check out the newly made area.

I find myself at a new villagers home. Her name is Marie and she has a son named Travis. They both know a sort of magicks and seem like an amazing addition to the village. I walk in to see Travis playing with a book-looking thing and an Enki action figure and Marie cooking some steak.

"Hey Marie!" I say while she is occupied.

"Oh! Good afternoon Lady Aphmau. Nice day isn't it?" She says while she continues to cook.

"Lady Aphie!!" Travis yells and hugs me leg.

"Hey Travis! Whatcha playing with?" I ask him.

"My Enki warrior who we luv and tom---" his mother cuts him off.

"Oh and just a totally awesome book right honey?" She says.

"Oh ya." Says Travis as he continues to play. I decide to leave them alone for a while.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I find myself home again but this seems... Different. I walk up the path only to notice it is slowly turning into grass and flower petals.

I walk to the door which holds a note-
Get changed and follow the fairy lights. Love you. -G

Aw. He must be doing something romantic. I enter in to a dim house, change into my dress that I received when visiting Pikoro, only to notice the sunset.

I find what he means by the fairy lights and follow it to the docks. Another clue.
Sorry, another clue. Follow the pink tulips now :) -G

I leave the note to see some pink tulips leading a way toward the beach by the plaza. I tell anyone I pass I am busy so I don't get sucked into a conversation.

I find myself where lilies grow and look around and see yet another off-white piece of paper stuck to a tree.

Last one I promise. Follow the trace of pebbles I left for you. Then you can see your suprise :) -G

I look around to find a row of rocks and pebbles, leading off near the gate. I follow it out of the gate and slightly into the woods. I see light in the distance and slowly approach it.

What I see is the most beautiful scene ever. In the midst of the dark oak trees is an opening, where a picnic blanket lays on the ground. Fairy lights, pebbles, plants and tulips cover the surrounding area. A vase of white roses and purple flowers is in a vase. I then notice a handsome Garroth holding a picnic basket. I walk over and hug him. I kiss his cheek and whisper a "thank you."

After he hugs me, he speaks up. "Well let us start eating." He picks up two pillows and blanket and we cuddle up looking at the stars while eating rainbow curry and some porkchops. They taste like a dream come true. I cuddle up with Garroth as I slowly become freezing in my dress. He cuddles back and kisses my head.

"I have one last thing to give to you my queen." He says after a while of stargazing.

"Hm?" I question him.

He stands up and picks up a box from his pants. No no not now. It hasn't even been a year.... What??

He leans over and opens to reveal a beautiful ring but... There are two. He picks up one with a purple amethyst in the middle and two diamonds surrounding it and places it on my finger. I examine it and it is the most breathtaking thing he has ever given me.

He then picks up a silver band with a blue stone of some sort in the middle and puts it on his hand. Is he drunk? Are we married now? What the Irene...

"What's this?" I ask, still looking at the stunning ring.

"It's a promise ring. It shows that no matter what, I'm always with you and I love you so much." He kisses my cheek. I blush. Thank Irene he didn't propose...

"Thank you Gar. It's beautiful. I love it... I love you." I say, kissing him on the lips. He kisses back and I cuddle up against him. I drift off to sleep and feel something carrying me to a far away land, and am set on something comfy and warm.