Chapter 10

*Jakob's POV*

Maddie and Ashton looked like they were having the time of there life. How ironic. As soon as I said that dad has to start singing 'Good Riddance'.

*Ashton's POV*

It was so cool watching from backstage. Jakob is so lucky to have Billie as a dad. "It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right I hope you had the time of your life." Billie voice was so amazing. Everybody started singing along. Right then and there I knew I was having the time of my life.

*Maddie's POV*

Not the best song choice Billie. I still felt uncomfortable not knowing how my mom was. Fuck it! I need to have fun. I'm never going to have this experience ever again! I need to have fun. I need to live in the moment. I need to have the time of my life.

*Candance's POV*

"Bitch!" I feel to the floor after getting slapped across the face. "What do you want?!" The evilest smile spread across his face. "I want you!" He pinned me down and started taking my pants off. "Stop! Please! If you want money it's in a shoe box in my closet. There's almost 5k in there. Just take it and leave!" "Shut the fuck up! I'll get that after I'm done with you!" I started crying. I prayed silently in my head. Take care of Maddie. Please. Let her have somebody if I don't make it.

--------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry that the chapters are so short but they're are going to be alot of chapters and alot of updates :D Make sure to comment and vote!

Rage&Love

XX