Chapter 9

*Mike's POV*

I rushed down the hallway looking for Billie. "Hey Trè, I'm going to look in the bathroom go check outside by the buses." "Okay Mikey." I paced quickly into the bathroom. Then I heard him. He was crying in one of the stalls. "Beej?" He sniffed "Oh hey Mike.." "Beej is everything ok? Why are you crying?" "I wasn't crying leave me the fuck alone!" He stormed out of the bathroom. "Billie Joe! Get your ass back here!"

*Billie's POV*

Why am I still here? Why can't I have of died in Adie and Joeys place instead? It's not fair. Joey was so young he had so much to live for. The same goes for Adie. She still had a long life in front of her. I had nothing to live for anymore. I mean I had Jake but he doesn't need me. I'm never around anyways. Britney, Mike's wife, is like his new mother in a way. He's always with her. "Beej?" Shit it was Mike. Get your shit together Billie. "Oh hey Mike.." "Beej is everything ok? Why are you crying?" "I wasn't crying! Leave me the fuck alone!" I rushed out of the bathroom.

*Tres PoV*

I didn't see anybody out back so I rushed onto the stage. There are so many people tonight. I love being in front of the crowd. "How's everybody everybody doing tonight?!" I shouted into the mic. There's so many people today. I loved being in front of the crowd. "Okay people we are a little bit behind but Mike and Billie will be here soon. For now why don't we all sing a song together." I looked among the crowd. There was a little boy around the age of 6 up front. "You. Young man what's your name?" I handed him the mic. "M-my name is Blake." There was a wave of awws going throughout the crowd. He looked so happy. "Okay Mr.Blake what's your favorite Green Day song?" "There's to many Mr.Cool" "Kid. You. Are. Awesome!" I picked him up and walked him towards my drums. "Here kid." I handed him my drum sticks and told whispered into his ear to stage dive as soon as I counted to 3. "Ok ladies and gents get ready for Blake! 1...2...3!!!!" The kid took off and dove into the sea of people. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Finally I see Billie rush onto the stage. Then Mike. "Sorry we're late. Lets get started!" Billie roared into the mic. Something wasn't right. Billie's guyliner was more smudged then usually. Mike looked like he was torn apart too. I wondered what had happened.