Chapter 34: Valentine's Day Dinner

"Hi Aris." I said as I waved.
"Hey Allison. I brought you some flowers and chocolates as a thank you gift for inviting me." He said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box of chocolates.
"Thank you." I said as I gave him a little hug.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"Oh. Yeah. Come in." I said.
Aris walked in and followed me to the dining table. I told him that he could pick a seat and I would be right back. I left to get Ansel and Thomas. They were in their rooms with suits and ties on.
"Hey guys, breakfast is ready. We have a guest down there so be nice." I told them.

I just realized that I forgot to get dressed for dinner. I quickly ran to my room, grabbed a pink dress, and put it on. I then ran downstairs and sat down next to Thomas at the table.
The food was already set up on the table so I just filled my plate with food. The boys talked to each other a lot while I stayed quiet. When we were done eating, I picked up everyone's plates and brought them to the sink. I started washing them when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. Of course it was Thomas.
"Dinner was delicious. Thank you for making that for us." He said.
"Your so sweet." I said.
"Well you are the best cook in the world." He said.
"Thank you Tommy." I said as a blush started forming on my cheeks.

Thomas started helping me with the dishes while Aris and Ansel were in the living room. When we finished the dishes, we joined Ansel and Aris in the living room. I cuddled with Thomas on the corner of the couch. Ansel and Aris were spread out on the couch, laying down. Twilight New Moon came on and I asked them to keep it on. They did and we all watched it. At the end of the movie, Ansel ended up falling asleep on the couch and we had nothing to do. I decided to invite Dylan and Bella over to watch some movies. They came and sat on the couch with us.

Next we started watching Percy Jackson. Bella picked it. For the whole movie Thomas had his arms wrapped around me and I was rolled up into a ball, laying on his chest. I fell asleep about halfway through the movie.

Sorry about a short chapter