Chapter 32: Breakfast

I wake up to find Thomas not in the bed. I go searching through the whole house until I see that the light is on in the bathroom. I knock on the door and then hear a big bang.

Thomas's POV

I am taking a shower in the bathroom. I hear a knock and it scared me. I jumped then slipped on the floor of the bathtub.
"Are you ok?" I hear Allison's voice say from outside the door.
"Yup. I'm fine. I just fell." I answer.
"I am so sorry. Did I scare you?" She asked.
"Yeah. You did." I say.
"I am really sorry. You know what? To make it up to you, I'll take us to IHOP and we can have breakfast." She suggests.
"That would be great. Just let me finish my shower." I say.

I start finishing washing my hair and then I get out. I dry myself and put some clothes on. Jeans and a Star Wars shirt that I got from Allison on Christmas. I then walk out of the bathroom and into my room.

Allison's POV

I am in my room changing into a crop top that has a maze on it and some skinny jeans. As I am putting my shirt on, I hear the door open. I quickly put the shirt on then look to see who opened the door. It was Thomas.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you. I didn't see anything though." He apologizes.
"It's fine." I say.

We walk downstairs and see that Ansel is ready to go. He has some jeans and a basketball shirt on. (Up above)
"Are out guys ready to go?" He asks. I nod and wall to the car. When we get in, I see Ansel taking out a cigarette and putting it in his mouth.
"Are you going to smoke that?" I ask.
"No, it's a metaphor. See: you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing.  Haven't you seen The Fault In Our Stars? " Ansel says.
"Well ok Augustus Waters. I have seen The Fault In Our Stars like a million times. Each time I cry." I say.

When we arrive at IHOP, I get out of the car. Thomas and Ansel do the same. We walk in and sit down at a table. I order some pancakes. Thomas orders the same. Ansel orders pancakes and bacon. The food comes a few minutes later and we eat. It take a while to eat these gigantic pancakes. While we were eating, a whole bunch of girls kept coming to our table and asking for Ansel and Thomas to give them autographs. I just sat here watching. I kind of felt left out. They are celebrities and I'm not. They get all of this attention and no one even bothers to look at me. I sit there eating my pancakes in silence. A tear was running down my cheek and I wiped it away. When the two were done signing autographs, they continued eating. I was finished before them and got bored so I started looking at my phone. I had this song stuck in my head and decided to listen to music. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I put on locked away by R. City feat Adam Levine.

Lyrics:

Play the R. City Quiz

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Right about now
If I judge for life, man, would you stay by my side?
Or is you gonna say goodbye?
Can you tell me right now?
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life
Shawty, would it be alright?
Come on show me that you know

Now tell me would you really ride for me?
Baby tell me would you die for me?
Would you spend your whole life with me?
Would you be there to always hold me down?
Tell me would you really cry for me?
Baby don't lie to me
If I didn't have anything
I wanna know would you stick around?

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Let's get it diddly-down-down-down
All I want is somebody real who don't need much
A girl I know that I can trust
To be 'ere when money low
If I did not have nothing else to give but love
Would that even be enough?
Gotta need to know

Now tell me would you really ride for me?
Baby tell me would you die for me?
Would you spend your whole life with me?
Would you be there to always hold me down?
Tell me would you really cry for me?
Baby don't lie to me
If I didn't have anything
I wanna know would you stick around?

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Tell me, tell me, would you want me?
Tell me, tell me, would you call me?
If you knew I wasn't balling
Cause I need a girl who's always by my side
Tell me, tell me, do you need me?
Tell me, tell me, do you love me?
Or is you just tryna play me?
Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

When they finished their food, we went to the car and started driving home.

The New Student (A Thomas Brodie Sangster Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें