Chapter 21: Graduating For Marriage

Me and Thomas have been working with a teacher at home. It's like home schooling a little bit. We basically do all of the work we would do at school, but faster. We get tought everything that we need to know. We are in our senior year anyway. Also the school said that we can attend the prom and graduation ceremony. After graduation, me and Thomas will start planning our wedding. I can't wait to be Allison Violet Sangster. It is a dream come true.

Thomas and I have just finished our last assignment together. Now we are officially graduated from high school.
"Now we can plan the wedding!" Thomas exclaimed excitedly. The teacher looked at us with a weird expression.
"Oh, I almost forgot. You are invited to it." I told the teacher. He looked excited and happy.
"Ok, thanks. Here's my number and address so you can call me about it and send me an invitation." He said.
"Ok, will do." Thomas said. The teacher started leaving and thanked us again. He is a nice guy.

"Do you want to start planning the wedding now?" Thomas asked.
"Sure." I answered.
We started planning the wedding for the next couple of weeks. It is now December, almost Christmas. We plan on having the wedding in March. We already chose almost everything. My bridesmaids are Bella, Kaya, and Kaya's friend named Lele. I was thinking of asking Thomas's sister, Ava, to be a bridesmaid too. Thomas's best men are Dylan, Ki, and Will. The cake is going to be chocolate with white frosting all over it. The wedding will be at this beach in Tampa, Florida called Honeymoon Island. I've been there before and it is beautiful. The decorations have already been chosen for the wedding. All I have to do is get food, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, Thomas's Tuxedo, and the tuxedos for his best men. I can't wait to marry the love of my life.

I need to get my dress and the bridesmaid dresses so I go with the girls to a wedding store. I drive over there in my new car. I get out and grab my crutches. I start walking toward the door. People inside see me and open the door for me.
"Thank you." I say as I go inside.
"No problem. What are looking for today? I can help." A man with a grey suit and a pink tie asks.
"Well I'm looking for a wedding dress and three bridesmaid dresses." I answer.
I hear the door open and my bridesmaids walk in and come to me.
"Ok, well I'll help you find what you need." The man says. His name tag says his name is Cameron.
"Follow me." Cameron says. We follow close behind and he goes to the bridesmaid dresses first.
"It is easier to find the bridesmaid dresses first. What type of dresses do you want? Like what colors and styles." He says.
"Well I was thinking of getting really light blue dresses for them." I answer.
"Ok we some of those." He says.

After a while of the girls trying on dresses, we finally found the perfect ones. (Up above) The dresses I chose are light blue with one sleeve. It is really beautiful.

"Now time to pick the wedding dress for the bride." Cameron says.

(To be continued...)