Ch. 1- Honey and Chocolate

*6 years earlier*

Lily Poppy Holst

"LILY! WAKE UP!" screamed my 8 year old sister as she pounced on me and jumped on my stomach.

I sat up immediately and flung my sister half way across my bedroom.

"OH MY GOD KAT! IT'S 6 AM IN THE BLOODY MORNING! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I glared at my sister and she got up and crossed her arms together.

"It's time for your new high school you cruel person! Why else would I wake you up? I'm telling mum that you hurt me and flung me across the room. MOTHERR!" Kat shrieked as she made her way downstairs.

What a drama queen. Geez.

I got out of my cozy bed and made my way across the hardwood floor and into the bathroom.

Wow, I look absolutely horrifying.

I stared at my reflection. I have long, pin straight chestnut (reddish brown) colored hair that reached my waist, short side bangs and large, sapphire blue eyes. Ah, my unique looks I inherited from my mother. I sighed and turned on the shower and jumped in.

After a relaxing 30 minutes, I dressed up in a pair of jean shorts and an off the shoulder dark red sweater and grabbed my knee length black boots and made my way downstairs.

"Honey, fix your hair. You look like a drowned rat. Come back here when you've finished." My mother stated as she started preparing my breakfast.

Grumbling, I trudged back upstairs and started curling my long, amber, red brown hair in loose curls and went back down.

"There honey, now you look absolutely stunning." My mum made kissy faces in the air as she tried to hug me but I pushed her back.

"Mum, cut the flattery. Please." I rolled my eyes and sat down and started eating my eggs and bacon.

"Sweetie you better hurry up, it's 6:57, better hurry up. I don't want you to b-" I cut mum off and hushed her.

"Mum. I get it. I'm done anyways. See you soon. Love you! Bye Mum! Bye Kat!" I pushed my plate away and grabbed my backpack and gave a quick kiss to mum and Kat and left for school.

After a 15 minute drive, I finally parked in my new school's parking lot and got out.

I sighed. New school, new year.

As I walked down the hall I glanced up and saw that everybody was literally staring at me. Feeling a bit embarrassed, I blushed and walked faster to God knows where. I heard a few wolf whistles and girls shooting either envy looks or awed looks in my direction and tried to locate the main office to get my schedule and supple pack.

"Need some help?" A deep voice asked.

I looked up an I was startled by a pair of intense honey-golden eyes.

Whoa, he is astonishingly hot.

His beautiful dark brown hair was styled back and he literally looked like he came out of a Hollister magizine. Damn..

"I just need to find the main office. That's it." I spoke softly and blushed while looking down at the ground.

"Alright. Follow me." The stranger spoke and I trailed along behind him. Everybody. I mean everybody stared in my direction as we walking in awkward silence to the office building.

"We're here." The incredibly beautiful human turned towards me.

"Um..thanks..uh...?" I didn't know his name so I awkwardly scooted towards the office.