finding gold (new!)

As you know, I've mentioned that I'd like to write a few more books about the characters in this one, particularly Arghavan and Eli. I'm therefore glad to announce that I'm starting Finding Gold this year!

Here's the description:

Thanks to April, Eli has been able to go to music school and get a solid education. Now, seven years later, Eli's on his way to stardom, impressing the right people and getting the right gigs. Thing is, fame has never been his aim. He's only been putting himself out there for one sole reason: the hope that he'll find the girl he fell in love with on the roof of an abandoned parking lot, seven years ago.

He hasn't stopped thinking about that night under the stars, and he's convinced that she's the one for him. After all, she's the reason he's so successful now. But where is she? Can someone just vanish like that? Did she love him back? A day hasn't gone by without the thought of April crossing his mind, and he's determined to find her in some way or other.

However, with Eli's growing fame comes new challenges, and the past that he thought he'd gotten rid of comes back to haunt him, this time without mercy.

I'm really excited for it and I hope you are too. If you enjoyed Finding Love, don't forget to share it with friends, and don't forget to add Finding Gold to your reading lists!

Much much love,

~ genie_us xx