Chapter 26

Did I update faster? I hope I did, I don't like to keep you guys waiting! I have nothing else to say so enjoy this update!

 "A better question would be how did they get here in the first place?" Sir looked back to the group, then back at me. "Maxwell did this. I'm sure Jimmy must have made a deal with him, but why would Jimmy want anything to do with 4 random strangers?" "Sir? How do you know all this?" He sighed. "Jimmy was rather....active last night." I immediately started pacing. "What did he do?" Sir began to concentrate, his face lighting up with excitement. "I'll tell you that later, but I just remembered that Maxwell said something really important! He said something about them being from...." Sir excitedly rambled, only for him to stop suddenly, his face quickly darkening. "He's made me forget." "Jimmy or Maxwell?" "Jimmy." "He can do that Sir?" "Apparently he can." "Glad to see you two having a nice talk over there, but where are we?!" Sir looked at me quickly, the message in his eyes very clear. We'll talk later. He spun to face the group. "Well, we're in the hospital right now an-" The brunette male, Jordan, shook his head slightly. "It was a good try Johnny Ghost, but I mean like what city and dimension are we in, stuff like that." I quietly gasped as Sirs gaze towards the strangers hardened. How did he know my bosses name? "Before I answer that, let me ask you a question. How do you know my name?"

Ooh, is Jimmy going to make an appearance? You'll just have to wait and see! Anyhow, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for reading, and stay awesome! :D