2: Road Trip.. Again

Start from the beginning

"She's a mercenary." Lydia said.

"Right now I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesias." The woman sighed.

"The church?" Lydia mused.

"What's the church?" Stiles asked.

"It's not a place you'll find God." Braeden stated dryly.

"That's reassuring." Charlie mumbled.

Stiles clapped, "Well, okay! Everyone, pile into the jeep."

Everyone groaned, and Charlie looked to Scott, "Can I sit in the front-"

Malia grabbed his arm tightly, pushing him into the back of the jeep, not blinking as she sat on his leg, letting Kira and Lydia pile in beside her. Charlie gave Lydia an uncomfortable look and she laughed at him, patting his arm.

"You touched him." Malia said.

"Yes..." Lydia hummed, fixing her light denim jacket.

"Why'd you touch him?" She asked, "Do you want him as your mate?"

Stiles started his Jeep, quickly following Braeden as she took off down the dirt road, his eyes widening as he looked back at the girls in his review mirror, not knowing what to say about Malia's comments.

"Uh, no..." Lydia said slowly.

Malia patted over where Lydia had touched Charlie's arm, "Then don't touch Charlie." She told the girl.

"Malia, it's okay. She's my friend." Charlie mumbled in embarrassment.

Malia ignored him, taking her hand off of his arm, and leaning forward in between Scott and Stiles, "Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?"

Charlie could feel himself becoming warmer, and not because of the Spanish heat as Malia shifted in his lap. He tried to stop her, but she didn't get the hint, and he quickly crossed his hands over his lap, a barely audible squeak leaving him. Lydia muffled a snort in her hand as she saw Charlie trying to hide his boner.

Oh my God. Charlie thought, Oh my God, not now. Please, God, not now.

"Uh, I'd like to know too." Kira said, raising her hand.

"Well we were at her funeral. So I'd like to know how she got out of her casket that was buried six feet underground." Stiles commented.

"She was never in it." Scott told him.

Everyone fell silent, and Charlie felt Lydia sigh, "She was Allison's aunt. And a total sociopath."

And there it was. The name. Allison. Charlie closed his eyes in a look of mourning, and Malia turned to see him looking oddly sad, and she didn't know what to do to help him other than to lean back and make sure he knew she was still there.

"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." Kira reassured Scott.

Charlie let out a relieved sigh, but Malia quickly leaned forward again, shaking her head, "Um, yes he does."