S E V E N

C O N N O R

"Let's go into the bedroom." I suggested to Troye.

Troye gave me a seductive smirk as I grabbed his hand. With his small, fragile hand in mine, I walked us over to my bedroom.

"Con? Are you sure we're ready for this?" Troye asked worryingly.

"Are you?" I asked reassuringly.

"Yes. I was just making sure you were 100% ready before anything happened." Troye reassured.

"Good. It's getting difficult for me to keep my clothes on around you now." I finally blabbed.

"Oh is it now? Hmmm.. what if I said the same thing about you?" Troye admitted in a slightly seductive tone.

"It is." I confirmed.

"Well, I can help you with that," he said as his boney hands lifted my shirt.

He threw it on the floor as I lifted his and threw it. Our lips met again as he pushed me against my bed and laid me down gently. We separated just long enough for me to move myself onto the bed more. He crawled on top of me, making us meet again. I felt his hands fidget with my belt buckle, so I did the same to his. Once our belts were removed and jeans were unbuttoned, he began grinding his hips against mine. Not long after that, our jeans and boxers were off and, man, did it feel amazing.

( i'm skipping the smut bc it'll probably be badly written so i'll save you that agony )

Troye crashed next to me on his back. He smiled at me, put his arm over my chest and nuzzled his face into my neck. I rubbed his back as he fell asleep. I laid with Troye in my arms thinking.

Finally. This is what I've wanted for so long. I've finally got it. He's in my arms right now.

I felt Troye wiggle in his snooze. I smiled at his adorable action as I started to doze off. I turned myself on my side. I was facing Troye. I moved some of his hair off of his forehead and place a soft kiss. I get comfortable and drift off to sleep.

—————————
i'm sorry it's short. i started this story about three years ago. the writing is not my style anymore. if you want better content, read my oneshot book. it's mostly Black Veil Brides, but the writing is a lot better. i promise.

thanks!