O N E

**Connor's POV**

I'm going to Tyler's today to film with Marcus, since he's in LA. I try to look cute for the boys and I think I do. My hair looks good and my clothes fit me well. I looked in the mirror to check if I looked good and take a selfie for Snapchat. I posted it on there and got some food.

I made myself a very artsy piece of toast so I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram. After I finished that, I put my dishes in the sink, rinsed them off and left.

**Troye's POV**

I'm staying at Tilly's when I'm in LA. At 9:00am, Marcus came over because he said him and Connor were going to film a collab. When I heard that, my heart started beating faster and my face got hot.

Marcus texted Connor and asked where he was and Con responded back, "I'm almost there. Gimme 5 minutes or so. 😊"

I got slight butterflies in my stomach.

Stop it Troye! You're with Ty!

After a little bit, Marcus got a text that Connor is here. I heard a knock on the door and I answered it. I opened the door and Connor looked up at me with his hand behind his neck looking amazing as always.

He smiled at me and said, "Heyy Troye Boiii!" and hugged me.

I said, " Hey Con-da-Bon!" as I hugged back. We hugged for a good 30 seconds. When we released, I felt the spark between us fade away, which made me sad.

**Connor's POV**

We hugged and I felt a huge spark that more like a firework between Troye and I. I'm not sure if he felt anything but I sure did. He probably didn't because he's with Tyler. Damn it. Oh well.

Anyways, when we released from our hug, I made my way to Tyler's very famous couch. I sat on it next to Marcus, who just finished setting up his camera. We high fived and greeted each other.

"Heeeelloooooo Connah!" he said, cheerfully.

"Hello Marrrcussss!" I replied back.

We both laughed along with Troye, who was standing in front of Marcus and I.

"Hey. Where's Tyler?" I asked.

Troye responded, "he's out with some friends." I nodded my head in response.

"Well," Marcus said after a minute or 2, "you ready to film this thing?"

"OH YEAH!!" I replied.

Troye stood behind the camera waiting for us. We sat there waiting for him to press record and when he did, Marcus did his intro to his videos. Throughout the whole video, I couldn't help but stare at Troye. He looked amazingly beautiful, like he normally does. After we filmed 'The Internet Slang Challenge', we decided to film 'TWO BOYS REACT TO TEEN MAGAZINES' for my channel.

After we were done filming, Marcus got a text from Alfie to meet up with him in minutes. So he left to meet up with him a few other friends.

Troye and I were the only ones in Tyler's apartment and will be for the rest of the day.