Section 8

"Ok ok!" Ty laughed, ducking. "No don't-don't touch the hair! Hey!" He flopped down on the bed, giggling and tossing and turning while writhing. "No- hey that tickles!"

"It's suppose to!" Adam giggled, frolicking away before Ty could catch him. Seto laughed and bowled Adam over mid-air, sending him flying back next to Ty. "No!" He squealed, tickling the human's side before he could get caught.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Ty yipped, rolling over and going in a fetal position.

"It totally is, you're bigger than all four of us combined!"

"Well not my fault-ah! Mitch no, you're gonna kill me!" Ty laughed, brushing the red fairy off.

"Well if I drag home a human then the others would certainly be proud of me!" He jokingly leered, perching a safe distance away from the teen. Adam landed on the bridge of Ty's nose, peering innocently into his large brown eyes.

"Do we win?" He asked, grinning.

"Well...-" Ty cut himself off with a yelp when Jason tugged on a tuft of his hair, then he let his head fall back and closed his eyes. "Nuu you've killed meee...." He groaned playfully.

"YES!!" Adam shrieked, doing an aerial flip. "I did eet!"

"You "did eet"?" Ty opened one eye at the fairy, smiling. Adam pouted and batted the air.

"Hey, you're suppose to be dead!" he chided.

"Well guess what? I can't die!" Adam shrieked playfully when Ty suddenly jerked up into a sitting position, catching the yellow fairy and holding him to his chest. "Ha! See?" He asked innocently. Adam huffed and shoved one of fingers away good-naturedly, dismissing his wings so they wouldn't get bent.

"Ahuh," He grumbled, giggling. Ty chuckled and let the fairy go, but Adam stayed put.

"Adam? You goin' anywhere?" He asked in a playful tone, hunching over the fairy.

"Nah." Adam laid back and kicked his legs up across Ty's fingers, looking like he was in a hammock and enjoying a sun tan.

"You sure?"

"Mmmnah." Jason giggled and perched on the teen's knee, right next to Seto. Ty grinned and laughed, laying back against the pillows.

"Alright then," Was all he said. Adam fell into a giggling fit, tugging on Ty's shirt before zipping away, leaving Ty to sigh with a grin on his face.

"So any luck?" Mitch hopped off the bed post and landed on Ty's hand, which was resting on his chest. "Did you find anything about the colony?" He inquired. Ty lifted his head up.

"Yes I did, as a matter of fact." He waited for the fairies to disperse, then got up and grabbed his laptop, lifting the top up. "Right before I got bombarded--" he flashed Adam a joking "stern" look. "--I found this." He typed a few things in, then turned the computer so the mystical creatures could see.

"A museum?" Jason meeped, tilting his head.

"Mm-hmm, it's like, a place where you can show off stuff, things like relics or valuable items." He turned the screen back again and scrolled down with the mousepad. "Now, thanks to me being a computer wizard, I hacked into it and discovered that in the mythology section there will be some new stuff going on, most of which requires butterfly cages and terrariums." Seto's eyes widened a little.

"C-cages?" He stuttered, looking intimidated. Ty nodded, sitting back on his hands as Adam hopped on his thigh.

"This isn't good," Mitch folded his arms over his chest, glaring at the screen. "They can't just cage us up like that! What did we ever do to them!?"

"Nothing," Ty soothed. "Not all humans are sensible when it comes to other animals or creatures, they usually like to think of themselves."

"And what about you?" Mitch shot back. "How come you're different?"

"Well... at first I did think Adam was a mouse or something," Ty admitted, glancing down at the yellow fairy. "But that was before I got a better look, and I realized he was just like us, that you all are just like us; you guys have thoughts, feelings, that sort of thing." He smiled and stroked Adam on the head with his pinky, making the little fairy giggle in content. "But I'm glad I found him munching on my zebra cakes," He chuckled.

"So what do we do?"Seto was operating the laptop with Jason, scrolling along Ty's handiwork. "I see some uh..." he frowned as he carefully said the foreign word. "-- 'blueprints' here, which shows the interior?" Ty nodded, pointing to the screen. "The new attractions are gonna be shipped in tonight, so if we want to save the colony before they're revealed to the public, tonight is our best chance."

"Ooh, ooh!" Adam hopped up and down, having remembered a movie or two Ty had shown him. "James Bond?" He chattered excitedly. "And Mission Impossible!?"

"Hah?" Mitch was confused.

"Yeah, we're gonna sneak in and rescue them," Ty interrupted, brushing over the references. "It'll take some effort, efficiency and stealth, but I'm sure we could sneak out... what, how many are there?"

"A-About two dozen?" Jason guessed. Ty sucked in a deep breath, rubbing his hands together.

"Alrighty then... twenty four fairies... mmnah, I'm sure the museum totally wouldn't miss 'em. Maybe I'll leave a Benjamin Franklyn there on my way out." Adam giggled, understanding the little joke, but the others were drawing a blank.

"Who's Benjamin Franklin?"