Don't Let Go Of Me

Don't Let Go Of Me

I stood here waiting like every other day. He promised. He promised to come back and I believe him. He promised.

I sniffled and let a tear drop down my cheek. I'm just a broken girl now. My life has become nothing. I graduated high school and went to college and I didn't do anything but study. Nothing more.

Now I just let my tears freely fall down my face.

Oh the pain.

*flashback*

"I love you." I spoke as he leaned down and planted his lips on mine softly as he murmured something into my ear that I didn't hear.

"Wait what did you say? You didn't speak loud enough." I crossed my arms and pouted at him.

He just simply shook his head and patted my head while he chuckled.

"Well?"

"Nothing. I just remembered something I have to do."

I nodded and just gazed into his beautiful rich, honey-golden eyes and memorized every detail of his face. His coffee colored hair, to his perfectly sculpted jaw, and to those lush, pink lips that I so badly wanted to kiss again. He spoke something else and once again, I didn't quite catch what he said.

I looked back up to his eyes as he caught me looking at him and I blushed. Oh that smile. His pink lips stretched wide as he gave me that stupid, cute, lopsided smile with his dimples popping out.

"What is it?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side.

"I have to go now. My mom needs me to do something." He sighed.

I frowned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I stared into his eyes and saw that there was something else hidden that he wasn't telling me.

"Do you promise to come back later?" I said hopefully as he gave me that smile once again.

"I promise my love." He leaned down and planted his lips on mine again. This time, it was longer and sweet, like he was trying to savor the moment.

A bit puzzled, I waved and turned around and left. Leaving me dazed.

What a mysterious boy.

But soon, I realized that was day I last saw of him.

*present*

I sighed. There was no use. It was just a stupid promise. It has been a long time since I had seen him and I doubt that he remembers. I was so naïve to believe that he would actually come back. I should just give up. I got up and walked towards the exit until something stopped me.

My breath hitched in my throat.

Those eyes.

It couldn't be.

"Hello my love."

That voice.

I gasped.

It's him.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hello my lovely sea urchins! This is my "intro" or "teaser" into my new book, "Don't Let Go Of Me." I will update soon for the next chapter.

See you soon!~

-mimi <3