5. Earth, Please Swallow Me.

It's been 3 days since I officially found out that i'm pregnant and I haven't been able to accept it one bit. Kendra is of course, being the best and making sure i'm alright all hours of the day. I'm being serious too, she hasn't left my side. Wherever I go, there she is.

Nausea has been hitting me constantly throughout the day while throwing up seems to be just a nighttime thing.

I'm pretty good at hiding the disaster i'm currently going through from everyone I associate myself with daily.

I'm very confused in this situation and have every right to be. Sometimes I forget and then other times i'm remembering. Remembering the fact that I have a clump of cells currently growing inside me.

Kendra set up a doctors appointment for me, which I really don't want to attend. I've already tried planning little scenarios of me sneaking behind her back to escape from not going but it'll never work, she's everywhere.

Regarding Ethan? I've been leaving him short, dry responses. What else am I supposed to say? "Hey, yeah I slept good and by the way i'm pregnant."

There's no way. It even frightens me more with the fact that I eventually have to tell him.

But that's if I plan to keep 'it'.

This news to me is fresh, so I really don't know how else to act. For the past couple days i've been covering up this big secret.

All I know is the second person I must tell is my mother. I'm scared about her reaction I can't even lie. She's totally gonna freak. I mean, what if she kicks me out the house and makes me survive off the streets with an occasional 10 dollar week allowance?

My mother, Marian is an overnight nurse at Rosewind Memorial Hospital. I take the looks after my beautiful mother while Mason takes after our father, James who's currently been on deployment in Afghanistan for almost a year.

Wow, both my parents are barely around and trust that my brother and I are responsible when we're alone.

Then, here I am newly pregnant breaking their trust and letting Mason take the crown of being responsible...

I think i'm gonna throw up again.

"Miya, come on! We're gonna be late!" Mason calls out.

I gather my belongings, placing my empty bowl of breakfast into the dirty side of the sink.

"Shut up, i'm right here." I say, passing him through the open door as soon as he opened it.

I'm trying to zip up my sweater as I make my way to the car before Mason stops me by tugging on my backpack.

"I'm not driving, we're catching a ride with Ethan." He gestures his head over to the left where a black maserati is parked in our driveway.

Can I please just vanish now?

Not only am I nervous because of the fact that i'm pregnant because of him, but i'm also feeling very guilty for the fact that i've been ignoring him since reality hit me in the face with 'it'.