Chapter 8:Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!

Mulai dari awal

Naomi and Sasuke crossed paths with the boy. Sasuke stopped walking and looked back while Naomi continued. "Woah I've seen a lot of weird things in my life but that takes the cake! Ow what did you two do that for!" Naruto asked holding his head from Naomi and Sasuke's punches. "You twerp did you forget about breakfast." Naruto stomach growled. "Here I brought this for you." Naomi said giving him the apple.

"Hey thanks, sis!" Naomi gave him a closed eye smile. "Hey Naomi." "Hmm." "I want to protect you with my life." Naomi looked taken back. "That's great Naru-kun I want to protect you with my life too." They grinned at each other. Sasuke just scoffed at the two. "Let's get some practicing done!" Naomi shouted looking at Naruto and Sasuke just nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naruto! Naomi! Sasuke!" A certain pink hair genin called. "Knowing Naruto he could be anywhere! Naomi and Sasuke haven't come back either!" A kunai landed in front of Sakura and Kakashi. They looked up in surprise. Naruto laid on the tree branch grinning like a mad man. "Woah Naruto can climb that high now with his chakra! That's great." Sakura looked up in astonishment. "What do you think? High enough for you guys! Long way down huh?" Naruto stood up and tripped falling back. "Naruto!" "Uh-oh" Scaring Kakashi and Sakura. "Haha Just kidding!" He said standing upside down on the branch. "You guys really fell for it!" "We were worried about you Naruto!" I'm going to strangle you fork! Cha! "I think this is going to end this well." Kakashi said to himself. Naruto's feet unlatched from the tree branch. "You just had to push it didn't you show off!" Naruto looked at the ground in horror. Sasuke ran up the tree and grabbed Naruto's ankle.

"You really are a totally loser Naruto." Naomi walked down the tree to where Sasuke and Naruto were. "Huh! Sasuke?" "Alright Sasuke! You're the best!" Sakura fangirled. Naomi sweatdropped while Kakashi gave a closed eye smile. If I'm still sane by the time they finish their training it will be a miracle. "Hey are you guys done training yet!" Sakura shouted. "No all three of us want to go to the very top!" Naomi shouted. Sakura smiled but on the inside she was boiling with jealously. Man if I hadn't finished my training I could have been training with them! I would have gotten more time to spend with Sasuke!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto, Naomi and Sasuke stood at the very top of their trees after hours of hard work it finally paid off. They could control their chakra a lot better. The three of them panted heavily. "Let's go back." Sasuke said. "Alright!" Naruto agreed. Naomi nodded.

"Now all three of them are late. I wouldn't have expected this from Sasuke." The door opened. Naruto's am was wrapped around Naomi and Sasuke. "What have you been up to? You look like something the cat dragged in." Tazuna said. Naruto raised his head. "All of us did it. We climbed to the top." "Good starting tomorrow all three of you will guard Tazuna." Naruto lifted his arm off of Naomi into the air causing Naruto and Sasuke to fall back. "Alright!" "You are such a loser!" Everyone laughed at the two boys.

"In a few days the bridge will be done. We have you all to thank for that." "You all have done great but you have to be careful." Tsunami told them. "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but I never got the chance. Why did you stay and protect me? Even after you found out I lied to bring you here." "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage. But under the wing of a strong leader cowardness cannot survive. "Huh?" Tsunami questioned. "That was a quote from the first hokage." Kakashi told her.

Inari looked at a beat up Naruto. Memories flashed through his mind. Father. Tears streamed down his face. "But why?" "What did you say?" Naruto questioned. Inari slammed his hands on the table. "All of this stupid ninja training is a waste of time! Gato's got a whole army who can destroy you! These cool things you all say don't mean anything! No matter what you do! The strong always win and the weak always lose!" "Just speak for yourself! It won't be like that for me!" "Why don't you be quiet? Just looking at you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country you're just butting in! Always laughing and playing around! You don't know what it's like to suffer and dirt!" Naruto head snapped up. Why this little brat! "Listen to yourself! Whining and complaining! Like some sorry little victim! You can whimper all day for all I care! You're nothing but a coward!" "Naruto you went too far!" Sakura shouted. Naruto walked out of the room. "Did he Sakura? Did he really?" Asked an annoyed Naomi who went after Naruto. "Naomi. Naruto." Sakura called out.