Prologue

Have you ever wondered how being a mage really is? Living in Ishgar, Fiore, Magnolia? Ever thought that it's easy? A piece of Strawberry Cheesecake? Well it isn't, like Erza's cheesecake, it nearly always gets splattered or ruined in some form or another. When you think something is good, something always comes up and spoils it. That's been most of my life.

Throughout it, I've had ups and downs, losing my parents, watching my childhood home burst up into flames, my non-magical parents coughing and spluttering from the deep grey smoke that's staining the windows and walls the colour of darkness and horror. The hand crafted furniture's material being corrupted by the burning flames.

The clouds above high and strong, but unwilling to release the skies tears, almost like it doesn't want to.

The fire burning from outside, trapping both of my parents inside. The amount of wooden items in the house causing fire the spread wildly. The animals around the house have scattered for their lives. Birds working together to grab their nests that hold un-hatched eggs. My command was for their safety. Them being injured will only hurt my heart even more.

I sat crumpled up on the stone pathway that leads into town the surrounding forest. I was only eight. The entry now blocked with blazing floorboards from the second floor. The porch cracking as the burning embers cause it to collapse. No-longer to I hear the screams, coughs from the inside. My loving parents no longer being picked up by my ears.

Soot from the smoke covering my skin in multiple areas, the stench causing me to release throat aching coughs. My skirt ripped, jagged and sliced, as is my jumper. My eyes strike horror as the roof caves in, causing the already weak structure to fall to rubble. With a harsh taste of salt lingering on my tongue, I notice the waterfalls that leak from my eyes. Staining my cheeks. My voice-box releasing crooked yells and screams, only to end in a hiccup.

My shoulder is given a forceful push, causing my eyes to jerk away from the rubble that continues to burn towards a deer, Cia, I called her. Her once beautiful fur is now stained like my skin, her head nudging me again before she grips apart of my jumper in her mouth, tugging me up. I stumble but grip onto her for support, her body lowering, quickly climbing onto her back. The burning embers spreading across the flower patches and grass.

A firm hold on some of her fur, the tears still streaking my cheeks as we vanish into the lining of the trees.

My name is Valkeri Missuni, an S class mage of Fairytail. The youngest actually, although I'm not that much for boasting about it. I've finally got comfortable, my family is Fairytail. I now have found my smile again. I'm going to let you join me, on my adventure, and you'll get to see how being a mage really is. They call me the Druidess of Fairytail. This is my story, and now yours as well.

___________

It's short for the beginning, but a prologue normally is. I have each chapter planned out for the first 15-20 chapters so! I hope you enjoy it! :3 Love you all.

Comment, Vote, Follow and i'll see you all later!xoxox