Chapter 5:Shopping!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~Week Later(from last chapter)~*~*~*~*~*~

I entered the door after my morning run and instantly my phone alarm (to wake me up) played Roar and I hoped into a steaming hot shower thinking 'the day has come to tell the students of South High my true 'identidy' isn't that dandy'

15 minutes later I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth,mouthwashed,etc and stepped in to my closet and picked out some random flower printed highwaisted shorts,a red long sleeved shirt,and red converse and some bracelets.I packed me clothes.I then hopped down the stairs like a bunny (outfit is in author's note).

"Don't do that that is very unlady like and immature"A posh voice instructed and I pouted and looked to see my mom at the banister smiling,I hopped down the last step and hugged my mum."Come on let's hop to breakfast" My mom winked at me and began to hop her way to the dining room and me following.When we entered the dining room (still hopping) in we could smell the delicious pancakes,eggs,bacon,sausages.and many more yummy treats.

We hopped to where my father was and hugged him and my mom followed with a kiss on the lips."What happened to my wife and child,bunnies?"My father joked but when I looked I saw worry deep in eyes.

"You ok dad you look a little worried" I asked him worried as I layed a hand on his shoulder as we sat down for our feast

"Just a proposal I'm presenting today that I hope the team approves it,I've been working on it since last year" I nodded and took a gulp of orange juice "So that's why you were always your office or at work early.............makes sense now"

"So Kat how's your husband last time I saw him he was about to wack me with his umbrella"I joked as Kat (the 'chef') sat down.

"Good but Dear,maybe because you scared him and you were dressed as a zombie bride"She answered back.In my defense it was F.UN.N.Y.Everyone laughed and dug in the pancakes and bacan and I can't forget the perfect cooked eggs.

"Well I gotta get to school school guys so see ya soon"I 'cheered' and grabbed the keys to my new new car Jeep and grabbed my bag and went to get a Frappe even though I had a big breakfast before I went to school.

~*~*~*~*~ School ~*~*~*~*~*~

When I went into English class the bell ringed 'right on time' I thought to myself 'let's just hope he knows it's me' but as I finished my mind sentence Mr.Benedict(my 1st block/period substitute) called "Carmen Ross" I raised my head and my heart was beating a billion miles per second hoping none would turn around and thankfully no-one did but my heart was still beating rapidly.

Finally the bell rung and I dashed for the door not wanting to watch another second of that math video I know I may be a nerd but,man that video was bor-ing math video as soon as I stepped out the room I saw hundreds of kids rushing through the halls and I would've screamed but I didn't want to want to create a scene and quickly went to English where we wrote an essay about 'After High school '.

The rest of the day went basically the same and right now I'm at my locker clearing out my locker into a big box (seeing as it's the last day of school) when someone pushed me against the lockers and I instantly smelled his cologne "It wasn't what it seemed but I am sorry you ended up in the hospital your mom didn't even let me in or explain but I'm hoping you will please?"His strikingly blue eyes made me almost gave in him.Almost.I pushed him off of me

"I'm sorry I-I I can't"I broke down as I picked up my box and rushed to my car,starting the engine speeding to my 'chill spot'.

After 20 minutes of driving/walking I reached it.A magnificent waterfall,I quickly changed into my bathing suit(which was a goodbye gift from Jessica more like see you later).I hopped in slowly letting the cool water prickle my skin and soon enough I was waist deep in the water,I closed my eyes thinking of the the screaming I'll probably be getting when I get home but then vanished the thought seeing as I'm and adult now.