Waking up with Amnesia??

IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO READ:CAN YOU GUYS PRETTY PLEASE VOTE BECAUSE i FEEL LIKE BETTER AND IT ACTUALLY ENCOURAGES ME TO POST AND STUFF IF NOT I MIGHT STOP OR JUST WRITE A WHOLE 2 PAGES ABOUT IT SO PLEASE CAN YOU DO THAT....................EnJoY!!!!!

Chapter 4 -Waking up with with Amnesia??

I woke up to an irritating beeping noise and soft snoring and I can't forget the enormous headache that was aching my brain.I was currently in a room with painted wall that's theme was the beach and the wall I was facing had a little girl standing in the sand building a sandcastle.I took a deep a breath and eventually concluded I was in a hospital, seeing as there was a nurse mutton and I was in that recliner bed and and the tubes going in my arm I eventually pressed the nurse button needing a drink of water to cure my dry throat.

Not even two minutes later a female nurse came in and said" Oh your finally awake" I guess I was here for a while I quickly asked for something to drink since my throat felt scratchy and dry she came back with a cup of water and boxes of apple juice and a breakfast sand which.After a few sips of water,curiosity got the best of me I sat up and asked

"What happened and why am I in the hospital" Seeing as I only remember me running away from the park but I don't know why.Martha-the nurse- did an exasperated sighed and sat down and said gently

"A massive truck hit you,It had hit your head so hard it damaged a brain cell or two causing your body to go into a como you would've been awake up a week ago but your body had stress and shock,and sadly you may have amnesia" I nodded as she told me that the women sleeping on the couch was my mother and she hasn't slept in a three week s which was how long I was in here " I have to go but see you soon" she smiled and left the room.

Its been an hour and my 'mother' still hasn't woken up yet but I am kind of glad since I had to try and remember all I could remember was running and then seeing a 18 wheeler coming at me and that's it. I sighed and gave up and ate a salad which was surprisingly when I heard a groan and a thump I looked on the floor to see my 'mother'.After about 5 minutes of groaning on the floor she stood up and screamed noticing I was awake I just waved as she got up up almost squeezed me to death."Mom relax I missed you too"I said as I was hit with all of our Girls Day Out,Modeling shows,Traveling,etc "I really did miss you ma"We were a crying mess when my dad entered minutes later and I almost ran to him but I had to remember I could have tripped over the wires so I just waited till he came and we basically had a repeat of what happened with ma exept a lot less emotional.

~*~*~*~*~*~The Next Week or So~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Note:She got her memory back yeah...)

"Are you sure you want to go to school you just got out the hospital"My mom argued

"I'm going and that's final you know that I'm as stubborn as my father and you combined so....see ya tonight"I picked up my scarf and slipped on my converse(Outfit:dark blue skinny jeans,green tank top,white back lace cardigan,floral scarf,with white converse)and sat down at the breakfast bar where Kat set down pancakes and bacon.I quickly thanked her and dived right in hungry as a pig plus I missed her cook for almost a MONTH.I looked outside to see it was raining cats and dogs and took my flower umbrella that was see through.I secured my books in my bag and headed to my 'nerd' car which was a blue Honda that was rather low.I put the keys in the ignition and I was happy to hear the engine start up but as soon as pressed the gas it shut off, I did this about 10 times until I decided to tell my dad.

"Just use the Lexus"He shrugged and put his dish in the sink I stared at him "Hurry you only have 10 minutes"He reminded me like he saw me stare at him in shock but he actually was heading towards his study. I looked at my phone and it was 8:20,I rushed to the garage and grabbed the keys my blue shiny Lexus (previously mentione) that I love so much and rushed to school with 3 minutes to spare with no scratches or dents 'good job'I praised myself mentally.I shut the door,locked it,and rushed to class.As soon as I sat down the bell rung.I sighed and wiped imaginary sweat off my face.My partner -Jessica- (also model friend) raised an eyebrow but I just brushed it off.