My Dates'

Chapter 3:My Dates

* All Rights Reserved*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I changed David to Hunter since it was boring so just a heads up if you see David it's supposed to be Hunter :) By the way David is her boyfriend...(I changed it because I like Hunter more plus I kept on getting confused with David and Derek).I also changed Derek to Dale

I also changed Denise to Annalise or Des to Anne,who is her in her model world.

----------------- ENJOY ------------------

**Saturday**

It was 11:48 I was sitting on the hood of my brand new Lexus in dark blue skinny jeans,a white v neck tee,and my red biker jacket with my red,white,and black Jordan's and I put my now fire red hair in a ponytail which is actually my real hair color,but I color it for school to a brown/redish color.

"Hey,Babe"Hunter got out of his car and captured me in a slow and gentle kiss.After leaving me out of breath he leaned our foreheads against each other and we looked into eachothers eyes until he asked "So what you up to?"His minty breath cooled my faced from the sun's rays.I laughed.

"Nothing,school and modeling how about you 'Mr.Hotshot'?"I grinned.

"Let's talk about that while wer'e enjoying our wonderful meal and this wonderful view?"He smiled as I nodded my head and we sat on the cheesy checkered picnic blanket.

For the past hour or so we talked about our career,our family,etc."Well it's almost one and I got a few shoots to do so See you later"I dusted off my pants and helped him clean up the sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, sodas, etc."See ya"I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we parted our different ways since he has a movie scene to shoot and I obviously have a photo shoot for Vogue,which I'm so jealous of.

* * * * * * * * * * * * Around 6pm * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

I looked out my window to see Dale at the doorstep,I checked to see my brown hair in a ponytail with a t,and some sweat pants and rushed downstairs and answered the door quickly and looked at him with my best glare.

"What are you doing here?"I asked crossing my arms in aggravation and looked at him with a slight frown.

"The project"He said in a duh voice as he rolled his eyes and attempted with a slight push to come in but I quickly blocked him and responded with

"I was waiting all day now you come" annoyed that he would come here at dinner time,I shook my head disappointingly but didn't say anything more than that.

"You wouldn't want and F would you?"He teased and I almost immedietly paved the path to enter thinking of summer school where all of the b.a of the school go and where the air conditioning was cut to limit extra expenses.

"Nice house by the way"He whispered as he was lost in his thoughts,while we stood in the middle of my foyer.

"You'll have to eat dinner with us"I said as soon as my mom called for me not knowing about my 'buddy'.

"Hey mom this is Dale,oh and do you know where dad is he owes me some huge news?"I introduced them and soon Kat served us our mash potatoes and steak,my favourite with wine and water(for Dale and I).

"Hey baby girl don't forget that photo sh-"My dad came in with newspaper in tow but when he saw me giving a glare and Derek he shut up, I coughed and said...