Chappy 2

Chapter 2:Planning

* All Rights Reserved*

Under Constrution

After eating a magnificent dinner that included a gormet steak that was baked in a delicous sauce that i can't pronounce,accompanied by mashed patotoes with Katherine's special remedy of vegatables.Of course, like promised Mr.Carter or Gavin as i like to call him( out of school of course) and my mom's brother Riccardo attended with a boquet of roses in hand.

"See you at graduation,maybe sooner.Love!I bid a goodbye and quickly showered and dressed im sweats  and a tank since I planned on just going to sleep.

Zzzzzzz

I rolled my eyes.Most likey it woould be my mom or dad freaking out about if I'm alive and if someone stabbed me to death.Overboard, maybe.

From:Hunter😍❤️💋

How about we go out this weekend?I just got done with this movie stuff in NY.

**

To:Hunter😍❤️💋

Sure,but I got this project so we have to make it a bit quick...and no you can't help me.It's a fudging group project I swear I wan't to kill that stupid jock Nick the whole reason I have to work with an idiot.

**

FROM:Hunter😍❤️💋

Aw wanted to spend time with you but I guess I'll make it a quick date.Meet me at around at noon for brunch at the hill.K, gotta go my Andrew is breathing down my neck. ; )d

Love You xxx

~*~*~*~*~

To:Hunter😍❤️💋

Kk try not to kill the poor guy he's been there when the waves were rough and windy and when it was still and quiet so chill see ya ; )

Love You xxx

~*~*~*~*~*~

I knew he wasn't gonna text back since he was with his manager and with that I plugged my phone into the the charger since it was already 10PM and I wake up at 7 since school starts at 8:30.Just enough time,if I can fall asleep.

********

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

~~~~~~

I slammed my off button and quickly took a shower and got dressed in ugly dark blue bootcut jeans that looked like they were taken from the dump,with a tank top and one of Hunter's hoodies he gave me."Hey, Mrs.May"I smiled at her she was our maid and cook but she pretty much cooked breakfast & dinner and since we clean up our own messes unlike some snobby rich kids I know *cough cough*Nicholas*cough* and helps me with all my model/nerd/normal crises,but then again I think of her as my grandma I never had since my moms mom died giving birth to her and my fathers mother died in a plane crash coming back from Hawaii along with her husband.

Twenty minutes later at 8:20 honestly , I was late but whatever."Hey nerd"Jessie one of the jocks called out 'oh here goes another day in hell'I mentally rolled my eyes.Let's just say some hurtful words were thrown,and I thought the saying 'sticks & stones may break my heart but words don't hurt you' wrong very wrong.Well at least for me,it is.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Violet"I turned around and saw Dale jogging up to me

"So you wanna start the project Saturday "He scratched the back of his neck while tilting his head slightly as I looked into his vibrant blue eyes.

"Uhh, sure,why not "I stuttered as he winked and walked to his white lamborghini aventador,that looked similar to Hunter's.'Man I miss him so much'

I hope tomorrow is as calm as today,no troubles.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello,fellow people finally uploaded the second chap I know its not much but it's been forever and the plot and just came to me like a strike of lightning an NO i didn't get struck by lightning I was going add more but then I was/am like I have school tomorrow and its almost 12 so See/write ya and......

VOTE

&

COMMENT

DON'T FORGET SUGGESTIONS

&

WHATEVER THE WORD IS WELCOMED

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED!

-Brandi

5/29/2013,10/9/13,11/27/13

P.s I got another book up which I have been writing since May 9th yeah

write & see ya and that >>>>>>>>>>>

is Dereks car