♥---Valentine's Day---♥ Day Eight

"Suit?" Armen called to Luke, who had a checklist in hand.

"Check." Luke sighed.

"Flowers?" Armen called.

"Check."

"Chocolates?"

"Check."

"Valetine Card?"

"Check."

"Wallet?"

"Check."

"Gift card to most exquisite restaurant in the world?"

"Check."

"Breath mints?"

Luke tossed him a pack.

"Check."

"Alright, we are ready to go!" Armen cheered.

In the other parts of the house, Drake, Grayson and Herobrine were going through similar scenarios.

As for Darius....

"Hi Drake!" He called, waving to him in the hallway.

"Um...." Drake muttered. "Just hi? No running tackle, no attempts to kiss me, nothing?"

"Oh, I'm only like in the month before Valentine's Day, when there's still a chance to win your heart." Darius shrugged. "The rest of the year I'm cool, pretty much."

"Um... okay.." Drake was weirded out.

"But if you ever suddenly have a sudden burning desire, let me know." Darius wiggled his eyebrows.

"Um... yeah. I'll keep that in mind." Drake muttered.

CrystalMoonlight was lying on her bed, sending wisps of magic in the air, when Herobrine burst through the door, an embarrassed look on his face.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Moonlight stated dryly.

"No." Herobrine said. "So there's this whole thing that we're doing later where we're going out to dinner and I'm taking Audrey and I want everything to be perfect but I'm not that kind of guy and I was wondering if you'd have any tips or anything I could use to make this a perfect Valentine's Day for her and..."

"Slow down, dude." Crystal's eyes widened. "Of course, I guess it's Valentine's Day after all. I'll help you with that."

"Thank you!!!" Herobrine sobbed, gripping on her pant leg.

Luna was hanging around the kitchen, when Drake walked up to her shyly.

"Hi Drake!" She smiled. "What's up?"

"So... everyone's going out for dinner later..." Drake started. "We thought it would be cool if it was considered a date for those who are in a relationship... so will you go with me?"

"Oh Drake yes!!" Luna exclaimed, her eyes shining, as Drake handed her a heart shaped valentine.

"But wait..." Luna stopped. "Are we doing formal? Because I don't have anything to-"

"Already solved." Drake conjured up a wonderful glimmering purple dress that seemed to shimmer at every angle.

"Drake, it's beautiful!" Luna murmured, "But.. how do you know my size?"

"We don't question that." Drake muttered.

Soon, everything was organized, and they left in the Great Flying Trailer of Scarlett and Audrey.

A few car drivers mysteriously died of shock.

"TOO GREAT FOR Y'ALL!" Armen called out to them.

"Armen..." Kyah hissed, pulling him back inside of the trailer. "That roof hatch is off limits from now on!"

"Aww." Armen pouted, but obeyed.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiters were great.

They didn't question anything.

"I'd like ten completely charred chickens." Herobrine said to one. "With extra cyanide sauce."

"Of course, monsieur." The waiter replied.

"Could we have a double serving of this please?" Dawn pointed to something on the menu.

"Yes, mademoiselle." The waiter replied.

"I am feeling really awkward mom. Those two people at the table beside us are making out, and it's driving me crazy!" Brisk muttered, but CrystalMoonlight shushed him.

Firehorn was talking with Drew and Amber, who were also feeling kind of out of place.

"Um... the table's wood is nice.." Firehorn commented.

"Yes... I really like the faint tint of the glass." Amber replied.

Drake noticed their displacement, and sighed.

"Luna, will you forgive me?" He asked her.

"Sure....?" Luna gave him an odd look.

"Great." He grinned, then conjured a giant play place out of nowhere.

"PLAY PLAAAACE!!!!" Drew salivated at the mouth, and dashed over.

"Okay..." Kyah muttered. "That was... different."

"I like it." Courage grinned. "Especially the flying arena."

Soon, everyone was having fun, eating contentedly, and making out. (couples only, obviously)

Drake also saw Darius kind of sitting most of it out.

"Luna, do NOT kill me." He warned.

"I'll try not to. You go do what you need to do, Drake." She sighed knowingly.

"Thanks." Drake smiled, and strode over to the black haired mage.

"Darius?" He called softly.

"Yeah?" Darius turned around.

Drake gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I KNEW YOU'D COME TO YOUR SENSES!!!" Darius squealed, hugging him around the waist.

"I MADE A MISTAKE!!!" Drake screamed, running back over to Luna and hiding behind her.

"COME BACK HERE, LOVERBOY!" Darius screamed, and chased him around the playplace.

I could make this really long, cheesy and tedious, but nope.

They had a fun time, and enjoyed the night. :3

And Dream got her schmickers.

And the restaurant never let them in again.

The End.  

Now wasn't that beautiful? XD ~Dream