♥---Valentine's Day---♥ Day Two

Dawn woke up early, like usual, and walked down the stairs.

"So..." She murmured. "What do we want for breakfast."

"Ooooh!" Dusk murmured from inside her head. "Pancakes pancakes pancakes!!!"

"Good idea, just what I was thinking!" She smiled, nodding.

She walked into the kitchen to find Drake already there, and sat down a few seats away from him.

"Hey Drake, why up so early?"

"Eh, I usually get up early. Plus, I'm paranoid about Darius..." Drake shuddered. "He's a nice dude, but he's... really determined."

"I can see that." Dawn laughed, and took out the pancake mix. "It's okay if I get breakfast started, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Armen won't mind." Drake shrugged. "And if he does, all you need to do is throw a ball of yarn at him."

Dawn laughed, and start making the pancakes.

Soon, footsteps were heard, and Sammy entered the room.

"I was summoned at the scent of fine cuisine." He yawned, and took a seat, as Dawn approached him with a plate.

He promptly shoved a piece into his mouth, with a muffled. "Shanks thugh."

Soon more people came down, and joined them at the table.

When Darius came in, Drake dove behind Luna, whimpering;

"Hide me!!!"

Luna sighed, and patted him on the head.

Kyah was very quiet, and kept on throwing half happy, half nervous smiles at Armen, when he sat beside her.

"Is something wrong?" He asked her, worriedly, to which she shook her head and replied;

"No.... everything's fine."

Grayson was laughing with Eve, and Drake eventually worked up the courage to sit down properly.

Darius didn't attack him, but was shooting him looks all throughout the meal.

Caspiel was, oddly enough talking to Luke, who told everyone he had met him several times before.

Lillian was discussing magic tactics with Crystal and Brisk, Brisk not really listening, but Crystal was very animated in the conversation.

Drew was speaking with Amber, who had put the pranking kit to good use.

"Three...." She muttered. "Two.... one..."

Herobrine took a bit of his pancake and yelped, running towards the sink, and practically submerging his head in the watery basin.

He surfaced several seconds later, gasping, and let out a screech.

"Okay, WHO?!" He roared., but everyone was laughing too much to reply.

Amber and Drew fist bumped underneath the table.

That day consisted of board games, and video games, and pretty much just hanging out.

Armen and Kyah were pretty much the only ones thinking of anything else to do, Drake joining them for a minute or two, before running back over to Luna, who was busy on her laptop.

"Okay, not really worried about Herobrine anymore." Drake muttered to her. "Much more worried about Darius at this point."

Surprisingly enough, the black haired boy was talking with Arrow, and didn't seem to pay much attention to Drake, other than the occasional wink or glance.

Herobrine almost burned the house down when he lost Monopoly, whereas Drew dominated the board.

"It's all in the tactic." He explained.

"My piece is on the same property as you Drake... ~♥" Darius grinned, and Mia secretly wrote down another ship for her list.

Scarlett and Audrey were also doing pretty good, but Audrey might have condemned Brisk, who had made her pay a bunch of money. Of course, Herobrine destroyed him, and of course, after that, Crystal destroyed him.... Yeah.

Courage won at Mario Kart, saying she had a lot of practice in races, and had an entire compendium of Nintendo games back at home.

Caspiel won at pretty much all of the intellectual games, Scarlett alongside him, as well as Kyah.

They played Mario Party Ten, in which of course, Herobrine was Bowser.

"This guy, I can relate to." He said.

And then exploded in a fiery inferno when he lost.

It was a happy day.

And much more was to come.  

Sorry for this horrible excuse of a chapter.... *sighs* I had a lot of things to do.... More is coming! More will be better! .3. Again, if you wanna host any of these parties for the holidays, please let me know, or if you have any ideas as well! It's as simple as a PM! XD Hope you enjoyed! ~Dream