frecely's revenge

Frecely is a strong combination of the 3 sayain enemies

Frecely is a strong combination of the 3 sayain enemies. It just look like a goku SSJ4 in GT. just had long broad sayain tail and opening like cell at ending. He had much terror causing ability. He was born on earth since freeza, cell and broly were killed there. He started destroying cities. Gohan had promised bulma and had went out in space to find red ribbon army to vanish them and to bring dragonballs back to earth. Thus gohan was absent on earth. As he was destroying city all zfighter gather there. Tein said lets get this monster. Piccolo replied its the power of such high magnitude that I hadn't ever sense. He is broly I guess. Yamcha said if we work together we can handle him. They all attack him but no one stand 10 seconds before him. All were thrown like kids and were beaten like hell. Frecely wanted sayain. He asked piccolo where by sayains by stamping his feet on piccolo's chest. Piccolo said who are you. He replied I'm the mighty warrior of the universe frecely. The combination of three supreme powers. Piccolo realized it was combination of freeza ,broly and cell by his name ,appearance and talks. Then he said there are no sayain on this planet, they are out of earth to train themselves. Frecely lift up piccolo caught his neck and said call them now. There's no way said piccolo. Broly threw him away and was upto destroy the planet but suddenly goku and vegita appear in front of him. "We are right here. You want to fight us. Ok then lets start" saying this goku turn SSGSS and vegita also. They came through instant transmission. Whis had told them as soon as frecely was borned. SSGSS goku and vegita with their full power tried to beat him but even that power was full unmatched to them. Goku was attacked by the Kamehameha wave and vegita by final flash. Then goku and vegita fused to become SSGSS vegito which was as strong as frecely. The fight was tough lakhs of people were killed under their fight and there was extreme loss of property also. But vegito still can't defeat frecely. His body was regenerating. Latter Whis and beerus reached there to see the show but they didn't helped goku and vegita. Vegito was irritated and his power suddenly increase as he came in rage. It gave frecely enough of injury but when frecely got angry he turn legendary super sayain. This of his level was just slightly weaker than beerus. And due to time limit vegito deseparate. And goku and vegita get lot of injury from LSS frecely. King kai and old kai knew that there's no way for sayains goku and vegita to win.