Dr Jill's wish.

Dr Jill was extremely happy to receive dragonballs. One dark night all red ribbon army gather at that point and Dr Jill called shenron to complete his wish. Shenron said that he could complete his 2 wishes. By knowing this Dr Jill became very happy. He wish to being sayain top deadly enemies back to life. The dragon agreed and brought freeza, cell and broly back to life as they were goku enemy. Then he wish to combine their power and create one deadly enemy to fight against sayains. Shenron did it. Dr jell burst into laugh and became extremely happy. Balls were split in the universe. Then there born a new enemy in universe named frecely. His outer appearance were similar to broly but much better then him. He had a big fat sayain tail and opening like cells tail at the end. There was no freza outer appearance but inner freza was controlling the body by 90%. Broly 9% and cell 1%. Frecely had extremely power of all three. He could turn super sayain like broly, recover his destroyed body like cell and had much terrifying and blasting ability of freeza. Just like freeza destroyed planets with his fingers. Frecely was egar to take revenge with goku and then vegita. Dr Jill took rest saying " now I'm done with my work. Just need to watch the intresting show now"

 Just need to watch the intresting show now"