----

"I hope you all had fun," I said casually whilst sending Walter a message as I twisted the blade in my hand. They watched in fascination whilst others looked frightened as I played around with the blade sizing up to what capacity I could inflict damage with the blade if need be. I knew these young kids were unpredictable nowadays hence my choice to take a knife as a warning.
"Feel free to use all exits I said pointing to the door behind me, and the window, but be warned, that fall would lead to your death, a quick one if you are lucky, but this exit will lead to a slow one," I said with a devilish smirk using the knife to point out the exits.

They all stood rigid as the guys sized me up to see if they could take me.
"First things first. I want this place spotless then we are going to have a chat like civilized human beings," I said as one of them came charging at me. He found himself on the floor as he 'accidentally' tripped on his own feet, trapped under my chair as I sat on top of the chair pinning him down.
"Shall we start cleaning ladies and gentleman," I said as I blocked the music coming from one of the rooms. I knew she was in there oblivious to what was happening out here. Most likely not alone judging by the music playing.

Two taps came from my door as I stood to open it letting the boy go help his friends. Walter came in with four bulky men as requested just as my "cleaning crew" stopped to look at the new arrivals, some of them gulping visibly afraid of my men.
"Keep an eye on them, they are going to do the apologizing. I don't apologize on anyone's behalf. Get all their details," I said making my way to the bedroom.

Finding her sleeping so peacefully in the arms of another was the last thing I expected. I knew there and then no matter what I could never forgive her. Walking out of the room I took a pitcher of cold water from the refrigerator and headed back to the room throwing it upon their sleeping forms. They woke with a start as she tried to cover herself up yelling at me before she actually realized who it was.
"Get all your things and leave," I spat turning away as she cried out my name saying the cliche phrase, "It's not what you think."

Heading back to her friends I said, "You are going to go from door to door apologizing for disturbing their peace. Any objections?"
No one said a word.
"Any objections!" I growled.
"No," they said out of fright.
"You," I said pointing to one of the guys, "Get you friend in there," I said pointing to the bedroom.

"Take them home once they are done apologizing to everyone. And I mean Everyone," I told Walter.
"As you wish sire," he said with a slight bow.
Once we were alone I returned to the room as she sat in bed fully clothed crying.
"Why are you crying?" I asked in a soft voice just so she could face me. It worked.
"I am sorry Lincoln. I was drunk," she mumbled.
"Come here," I said with a smirk as she obliged me.

"Listen to me very very carefully. Even when drunk one has a certain limit to their self control. You knew exactly what you were doing when you lay on your back for that man. As you found pleasure in his arms, you knew what you were doing was wrong but yet continued to moan his name, over and over again just like you did mine as he brought you to the brink of insanity. It's such a shame I came back early just for you. Who knows, you could have gone at it all night like rabbits for all I care," I whispered into her ear as she tried to free herself from my embrace becoming upset by my words.
"Let me tell you what's going to happen now Raquel. You are going to get all your things and leave this apartment. Delete my number, forget my face and don't even think of coming to see me," I whispered into her ear.

"Let go of me Lincoln," she cried as her tears soaked my shirt.

"Shh, Sshhh. Over the next few days you are going to feel the need to come patch things up with me, but I won't budge, so it will be a waste of your time. When you are with your little lover boy, you are going to wish it was me who was making love to you, over and over again.
Me who was bruising your lips in a mind blowing kiss that could make you wet within seconds.
Me who was relaxing your aching muscles.
Me who was helping you study for those finals you have coming up before graduation.
But do you know something?
It will all be in your head," I smiled tilting her head up so she could look at me.

"Please Lincoln," she begged.

"Please? Excuse me Raquel but did you just say please," I smiled. "Because for a minute there you sounded, looked and felt just like the woman I met a few months ago," I said against her lips before moving back as she made a move to connect our lips. "It's best you leave me now. I'd rather drown in the memories of you before this," I said pointing at her state. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually miss my Raquel the one I fell for, because I don't love this version of you at all," I said holding my hand up silencing her.
"Just get out of here," I said slowly turning away from her.

After she left I drowned my pain in cheap alcohol only to find myself on the couch thanks to Walter as I remembered what had happened the previous night.
"Ken, just cancel today's meetings I will be in tomorrow," I told him as I made my way home.
My family were the only people who could help be deal with this pain.

A week after we broke it off I started receiving texts from a private number. I knew it was her from the tone of the messages.

Raquel: I miss you Lincoln.
Lincoln: Leave me alone!

Raquel: Please forgive me.
Lincoln: (no response)

--------

Raquel: If you don't come back to me I am going to kill myself.
Lincoln: Do you think I even care about you anymore?

Raquel: Then I will harm the ones you love most.
Lincoln: Just try it and we will see who will stand the victor.

Showing the police this they served her a restraining order after he saw her several times around his family home as well as his office. Violating the restraining order she was assessed and locked up in a mental institution.

-----------------–----------

"Lincoln!" Mel yelled shaking him awake.
He woke up with a start finding her straddling him her hands on his chest as she looked at him worried.
"Mel what is wrong?" He asked worriedly.
"Who is Raquel?" She whispered feeling him become tense.

So what did you guys think. Still improving on my writing but hope you could picture what I had in mind in this chap.

QUESTIONS??

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND PROMOTE!!!

Thank you 😘