Chapter 23: Death is for real...

UNKNOWN POV

I watched from the ocean floor in my chariot as she begin to slowly drown.My white horses stomping their hooves.

she was strong enough to survive,i gave her the powers,the ability to be greater than any mortal should.

Kayla Swan was the only child born during the fertility moon,the child that would have never been able to be conceived otherwise.

she and the baby she carries will change the supernatural world as it is known.She has yet to figure out her ability's but she used one on Rosalie Hale the Cullen granted with beauty, something she was but more than she was as a human.

Kayla used her first gift of being able to conceive no matter who or what they are.

Paul Lahote her chosen imprint,wolf-mate.

Major Jasper Whitlock as her vampire mate.

I watched as the Oxygen bubble began to form around her glowing bright to those supernatural but its nothing to those who are human.A second power has been developed she has a few more years before she has to be ready for what is too come to her and her family.Her life is going to change for the better hopefully if i have anything to do with it not the worse.

PAUL POV

I ran as fast as i could after the red-headed bitch.Her scent awful to my nose fueling my wolf with more anger "She's headed towards the cliff," Jacob yelled in our heads.

Me and him the closest to her the other too far away were gaining on her.Jumping over logs and more things when i felt it and my vision became one of another. My wolf began to whimper as i saw the scene. Kayla...Bella? Bella began pulling her towards the cliff! Bella looked delusional at that moment she smiled?Then they were falling Kayla and our pup was falling!!

i began to slow down my wolf whimpering at the scene she hit the water i felt it,it felt like tons of cold needles prickling my skin....

JASPER POV

I stood on the balcony of the home we are living in now.Thinking of her.

Kayla Swan the beautiful girl i left behind.I was forced to leave behind because of Edward and Bella's stupidity.

Anger.That is all i can feel,so strong Major is angry at Carlisle.

"Jasper calm down," I hear Roses frantic voice next to me

"I can't,"I yell turning around viciously

"Jasper your stressing me out too much,calm down it's not good for the baby,"

Suddenly my vision is taken and replaced by a scene Bella pulling Kayla,Kayla screaming she's pregnant!? Bella pulling Kayla off of a cliff them falling.Just fast falling.

"WHAT HAS BELLA DONE!!!" i roar in anger that is all it took i was gone in a flash the Major was out for blood out wanting his beautiful mate to be safe and okay.

So this was going to be longer...way longer...but i keep coming up empty because all of the school work i have had to do...my apologies and thank you for reading!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT MORE!!!!!!

So is the story making sense?

if i am being honest i don't really remember much of the chapters and if i was to reread the whole story every time i'm coming up with a new chapter i would probably be overwhelmed and unable to update,so i just go with whatever i come up with.

So anyways i just want to make sure its making sense to the readers.

if you have any questions i will be glad to answer them.