Intro of People

(This is introduction part so if u get bored to read this then start reading from second page. Real story starts from there)
After defeating majin buu goku and vegita had fight with God of destruction and also achieve the god form which is their strongestest transformation upto now. Gohan had lose his ultimate form due to lack of training and his emotions of being always soft. However he could turn to super sayain 2 now. Piccolo is one of brilliant fighter as he was before. He is extremely intelligent and always guess the things right. Time has passed but the affection between gohan and piccolo had never ever changed. Trunks and goten are adults now but behaves mischievous when they both are together as they is to do when they were kids. Both could reach SS2 and when fused they can go SS3. Gohan got a little daughter name Pan. She is cool and very mischievous. Even more then trunks and goten is to do. She is fighter and enjoy beating. Trunks has little sister name bra/ bulla. But she is not fighter like pan do. She is very intelligent like bulma. She is scientist too like her mom. krillin the best friend of goku is as always as funny as before. He is better than before and having a small family. Tien and yamcha is continuesly training in hyperbolic time chamber with intension to surpass the mighty sayains. Vegita is strong as goku here in gods era but still he couldn't go SS3 as his SS2 is not fully adapted by his body which made him feel lower than goku. But both can become super sayain god super sayain on their own. At the world out of fight master roshi, oolong and others enjoying their life. They are in search of dragonballs on everyplace on earth.

 They are in search of dragonballs on everyplace on earth