Camila bowed her head down and seemed somewhat disappointed. "Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it," Lauren tried to redeem herself.

"It's ok, it wasn't you.. it's just that.." Camila took a deep breath. "This morning was sort of hard," she admitted with a sad smile. "It felt like an amazing day when I woke up and we were about to do this amazing concert and everything was going wonderfully so I sort of wanted to talk to my parents since I was in such a good mood but when the time came for me to actually come clean about something, I just threw up, I couldn't do it." Camila seemed stressed at the thought of what had happened this morning, she turned her head and couldn't even look Lauren in the eye. The older girl furrowed her eyebrows and tried to be sympathetic to her situation even though she didn't fully understand it.

"Was it something you did and you were having a hard time telling them?" She tried asking the singer.

Camila shook her head and looked her in the eyes. "I haven't actually told anyone this and I think it might be time to finally tell someone, maybe I'll actually have the courage to come clean to the important people when I tell a stranger.

Lauren wasn't sure how to react, was her celebrity crush about to admit something to her that no one in the world knew? She kept quiet and hoped for the best.

"The thing is..I think I like girls," Camila whispered.

"What?"

"I like girls." She repeated, "I like girls the same way I like boys and I don't know how to tell people without getting judged or being treated differently."

Lauren took a deep breath. "How do you know you like girls?"

"Because I don't get the same butterflies in my stomach with boys that I do when I'm around cute girls. Because looking at a hot guy doesn't make my heart beat faster the way it does when I look at a hot girl." She took a deep breath. "And because even though I don't even know who you are, right now, the way you're looking at me, is making my heart beat out of my chest and giving me the biggest flock of butterflies I've ever felt in my life."

Lauren had to blink twice to make sure she had heard right. She looked around to make sure this wasn't some kind of prank.

After some stuttering, Lauren finally gathered herself enough to speak. "What are you saying?"

Camila sat up and took a deep look at the girl in front of her, "I'm saying that I want to kiss you right now, if you'll let me."

Lauren didn't have time to do much, the girl in front of her leaned in and pressed their lips together. Lauren was in heaven, she wasn't quite sure what was going on but she didn't dare say anything. Her hands flew to Camila's hair and tangled themselves in her brown locks.

Camila lifted herself off the couch she was on and straddled the older girl on the table opposite. Lauren placed her hands on the brunette's backside and gripped hard, making Camila let out a moan. The green eyed beauty took this oppurtunity to move her mouth to Camila's neck, where she kissed and sucked and made sure to leave a mark.

"Fuck.." Camila moaned.

Lauren lifted Camila slightly by her ass and pulled her back down closer to her croth area, as soon as Camila settled back in her lap, she started grinding down onto Lauren, who tried to stiffle her moans by kissing the younger girl once again.

Camila ran a hand down Lauren's neck and to her chest, where she palmed one of her beautifully assembled boobs, Lauren moaned and gave the younger girl a small spank, who welcomed it.

"You're wearing too many clothes," Camila let out breathlessly.

Lauren stood with Camila in her arms and layed her down on the couch, standing back up again, she took off her teeshirt and jeans right after. Lauren looked down at Camila and pondered what was about to happen.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked the famous popstar.

Camila simply nodded and pulled Lauren by the neck to lie on top of her, making sure to put her tongue back inside her mouth.

"LAUREN!"

Lauren kept grinding her thigh down onto Camila's thigh, feeling her wetness spreading over silky smooth skin.

"Lauren?"

She could hear her name being called out but was feeling way too good to stop right now, she was sure that Camila was feeling good too, so she kept going.

"Lolo?!"

Lauren opened her eyes abruptly when the curtains to her bunk were opened rapidly and a certain brunette was on the other side looking at her expectantly.

"Oh, were you sleeping?" Camila asked.

"Um, sort of.." Lauren replied. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, the girls were just thinking of going to get some food before the concert, we were wondering if you wanted to join us?"

Lauren nodded and Camila left her to get ready. Lauren shook her head and screamed out into her pillow. She just had to have another dream about her best friend. Great, she thought.

After thinking about the dream over and over again, Lauren left the bunk to go join her bandmates in the kitchen area.

"You ok Laur? You look a little flushed," Dinah chuckled with Normani. Lauren was a little weirded out about their actions but took no notice. "Yeah, I just fell asleep."

"Hmhmm, I'm sure you had a great dream too!" the girls all chuckled and laughed, which left Lauren blushing furiously.

Lauren groaned and slouched on the couch next to Ally who was giving her a sympathetic look. "Don't worry Lauren, one day you'll tell her."

I'm sorry this isn't great and I didn't even proof read, I just wanted to get something updated. I'm already working on more one shots, just be patient with me.

XO