Valentine's day

"Babe, is that you?" Camila mumbles.

"Hey, baby, I can't stay long, I forgot the keys to my office and I desperately need to get in there to pick up my paperwork, for my meeting later on in the afternoon," Lauren groans, with a saddened tone in her voice.

"But.....its Valentine's day, I thought we could spend the day together, like we have done for the past three years!" grovels Camila.

"I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise. We can do anything you want, and I'll do anything you want," smirks Lauren. "Tonight, I'm all yours."

"It just won't be the same, based on the fact that I wanted to spend the whole day with you," Camila says, as she turns around to wipe away the lonely tear that had escaped from her weeping eyes.

As Camila dries her eyes with her T-shirt that fitted her figure quite spectacularly, she feels Lauren wrap her arms around her waist.

Tightening her hold, Lauren yearns to have her hand between Camila's legs, but knows that she won't stop for anything once she does, so teasingly breathing deep into Camila's ear, whilst nibbling on it at the same time, she says her goodbyes for the day, hurriedly grabs her keys from the table and seductively blows Camila a kiss before she leaves.

"Just want I want, to spend Valentine's on my own, how lucky am I," Camila cries uncontrollably.

Reaching her office, Lauren fumbles with the all the paperwork upon her trashed desk that had mounted quite rapidly within the space of two weeks, when she feels her phone vibrate in her front jean pocket. Enjoying the vibrations against her inner thigh a little too much, she pulls it from her pocket and surprisingly notices that she has just received a picture message from Camila.

"I hope you suffer during your meeting, love your lonely girlfriend," messaged Camila.

Scrolling down to view the picture, Lauren gasps and feels her legs instantly buckle beneath her as she becomes fixated on the image. Camila had devilishly sent Lauren a picture of her three fingers deep within her own center and an anal toy ploughed deep into her round, glorious ass.

"Ooh, Jesus," Lauren moans to herself. "Get yourself together, you have a meeting you've got to get to."

"That'll teach Lauren a lesson," Camila thought.

Finally, Lauren reaches her destination. With every step, she becomes increasingly uncomfortable and irritable, with her juices continuously pouring out of her pussy and soaking her black, frilly panties. Knowing that she cannot even satisfy herself for the next few hours, she tries to focus on her meeting as soon enough she'll be presenting her presentation on a new housing development plan that the company she is representing had spoken about in past meetings.

"I think that's all settled then, all we need is planning permission and we'll soon be on our way to building this superb housing project," grinned the building contractor.

"Ok, I'll be in contact with you and your team within the next week," Lauren hastily says, after being uncomfortably sitting down for 2 and a half hours.

"My girlfriends in for a treat, my girlfriends in for an evil treat," Lauren sings, as she makes her way into the car park and towards her car.

Driving for about 15 minutes, Lauren pulls up to see if there is anything in the supermarket that would come in handy for Camila's little surprise tonight. Strolling down each aisle, she manages to pick up 12 red roses, a bottle of the finest champagne she could find, tea light candles with the scent of lavender and chamomile and the very first movie they had watched together, Dirty Dancing.

Placing the shopping in the trunk of her car, Lauuen pulls herself into the car, opens up the glove compartment and pulls out a Valentine's card she'd bought the day before. Grabbing a pen from the side door, she begins to write within it.