The concert

Please hurry, please hurry, please hurry.

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Lauren smiled at the stranger screaming in her ear.

Please shut the fuck up, she thought.

Lauren Jauregui was currently standing in the front row waiting for her favorite artists to come on stage; Fourth Harmony.

She was incrediby excited, she had been waiting for this moment for six months, yet she couldn't seem to enjoy herself; the people around her were annoying her and the band was taking too long and the whole thing just didn't feel right.

Suddenly, the intro music stopped and everybody started screaming louder than before and Lauren sighed. A crew member came out onto the stage, surprising all the fans.

"I'm sorry to announce that due to health problems, Camila won't be able to perform tonight, I know some of you will be destroyed with the news, but she asked me to apologize to you guys and to tell you that she will try and make it up to you during the meet and greet if she feels better. Thank you and sorry again, the other three girls will be out shortly."

Lauren rolled her eyes and looked around. She was so excited to see the band but especially her celebrity crush, Camila Cabello. She believed that this was the sign she needed and tried her hardest to make her way out.

She was on the front row so it was hard to just turn around and leave, so she walked sideways and entered through a door which she thought would lead to the exit.

Lauren walked through a very long corridor and came across a gray door with a gold star next to it that read 'Normani Kordei'. She widened her eyes when she realized that she was backstage and in front of Normani Kordei's make up room. She looked around and after checking if she was alone, entered the room.

It was more than she had ever imagined. There were bags everywhere and make up and clothes everywhere, Lauren was in heaven.

"Mani!" Lauren heard someone shout, she quickly ducked and tried to hide, scared as anything.

"Mani bear! Come here, I need you before the show, pleaseeee!" Lauren stood a little and felt her heart beating faster when she noticed who was laying down on the couch with a wet towel over her face. Camila Cabello. Star of her fanatsies and girl crush since the 8th grade.

Lauren wanted to go up to her and introduce herself and talk to her and maybe get a picture but she didn't want to come across as a stalker fan and she sure as hell didn't want to get kicked out of here without getting something at least.

She slowly approached the girl and sat on the table opposite.

"Ahem," she coughed to grab her attention.

Camila took the towel off her face and slowly openened her eyes, starring dead at Lauren's green eyes. "Can I help you?" she asked.

Lauren stuttered a little bit before answering. "Um, hi! This might look really creepy but I was actually just looking for the exit and stumbled upon you lying down, I really hope you don't call security or anything like that, I'll leave if you really want me to, I was jus-" she was quickly interrupted by cute laughter coming from the girl in front of her, which surprised her.

"Please stop! The only thing I'm shocked about and quite frankly offended about is the fact that you tried to leave our concert before it even began!" Camila chuckled.

Lauren wasn't sure how to feel at that moment.

"No offense, but you don't look sick," she said. Lauren didn't mean for it to come out as accusatory as it did.