Good sportsmanship

She was one of the new girls on my college's all-girls' Ultimate Softball team. Eighteen and barely out of high school, she already stood out because of her slammin' bod. The other upperclassmen on the team and I stood watching as the new frosh practiced and tried to show off. I watched Camila's breasts strain against her sports bra as she ran and jumped. Keana, my close friend and occasional fuck-buddy, leaned over to me, whistling softly, "That one's damn sexy, huh, Jauregui?"

I nodded in agreement, "I'd hit it. Just look at her ass. Great face, too - the whole package."

Keana rested a hand amicably on my ass and gave it a squeeze, "You can take her. I can see how much you want her."

I laughed, "You think I'm that much of a seductress?"

"Hey, you had me in your bed moaning the night after you met me." She laughed, and so did I. It was true. That had been the first of many great nights together.

We hit the field to warm up, running and tossing the ball, laughing more. I showed off a little near Camila, and I saw her checking me out.

After practice I jogged over to her, where she was standing in a group of other freshmen. "Hey, Camila, right?"

She turned, a look of surprise on her face. "Yeah. Hi! You're Lauren, aren't you? You're so good at this."

I grinned at her, "You're not half bad for a newbie. Do you wanna get dinner with me and Keana?"

Her eyes lit up. "I'd love to!"

"Great. Let's go take a shower and then we can go eat."

In the locker room Camila seemed a little hesitant at first to undress, but once Keana and I had quickly stripped and stood, naked and chatting, she relaxed visibly and took off her own clothes. The steam quickly rose as we washed the mud and sweat of a good practice off of ourselves. Keana was on one side of me, and Camila on the other. A great view, no matter which way I looked - Keana's slim and athletically toned figure on one side and Camila's curvy body, slick with soapy water, on the other.

I was enjoying the feel of the hot water beating down on me, and evidently, so was Camial. Keana, on the other hand, washed up quickly and then checked her watch, "Oh, damn!"

"What's wrong?" Camila asked, turning to face her.

"I forgot I was supposed to meet someone and I'm late," she answered. "You two will have to get dinner on your own - sorry! Bye!"

I smiled to myself. Keana was a great wingman.

"Hey, Camila, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, Lauren. Anything."

"Could you wash my back for me?"

I turned around. Camila squirted some cold, lavender-scented liquid soap in her hands and began to run them up and down my back. Her long fingers rubbed my shoulders, loosening up my tight muscles. I shifted a little on my feet, already feeling horny and wet. Good thing she couldn't tell in the shower.

"Thanks. Want me to do yours, now?"

She smiled and turned. I soaped up my hands and ran them up her back and down her shoulders, then back down. I started working my thumbs at the tight muscles in along her spine. She leaned forward, bracing her hands against the shower wall. I dug my thumbs in a bit harder and to my delight and surprise her mouth opened into a long, happy-sounding moan. "Mmm, Lauren please don't stop..."

Bit by bit I moved my hands lower, slowly massaging her sore muscles. Every few seconds she would let out another happy moan, usually accompanied by a shudder.