Anonymous pt2 (G!P)

Trigger warning: (slight)

Took a while to update this one because I wasn't sure wether to go forward with the idea but oh well. It does get a little weird so I put a trigger warning just in case. It was consensual but still a little weird so there it is. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

P.G.E💕 - Camila?

P.G.E💕 - please reply

P.G.E💕 - I'm sorry for what I said, can we please go back to how we were?

P.G.E💕 - if you don't ever wanna talk to me I understand but please let me know, don't leave me hanging like this

It's been three weeks and Camila hadn't replied to a single message she received. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to meet up and at least be in the same room as the guy but it felt too shady and wrong for him to want her blindfolded.

She couldn't talk to any of the girls about it, she knew they would just tell her to kick him to the curb for being a pervert.

P.G.E💕 - maybe you genuinely don't wanna talk to me anymore...if that's the case then alright..just know that I love you.

Camila looked at her phone and felt a little sad. She didn't want it to end, any of it, she liked this guy.

"Why the long face loser?"

Camila heard her friend Dinah speak and raised her head, thinking the question was aimed at her but Dinah was looking at Lauren. Camila noticed a sad look on her face and felt like shit; her best friend was sad and all she cared about was a silly crush.

"Lo? Are you ok?" She asked.

Lauren didn't even look at her. She simply nodded and kept looking at her phone.

Camila stood and grabbed Lauren's arm, leading her towards the bathrooms. "What's going on babe? I'm sorry that I haven't been around, I just had some stuff to think about." Camila let out.

"Camz...there's something I need to tell you.." Lauren breathed. Camila nodded and waited for Lauren to continue. The green eyed girl never making eye contact. "Umm, I-I um uh" she stuttered. "Actually never mind, it's not important, what's up with you though, how come you're so down?" She asked instead, getting cold feet.

Camila thought about whether or not to tell Lauren but she figured she might as well since she was never going to go for it.

"You remember that anonymous guy that kept sending me notes and texts?" Lauren nodded, finally looking straight at Camila. "Well he sort of asked me something.." Lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "He said that he wanted to meet me but if I could be blindfolded..." Camila waited for the screech and the screaming of 'are you crazy ' but it never came. She opened her eyes and noticed that Lauren was simply looking at her.

"What are you going to do?" Lauren asked.

"You're not freaked out by this? Not gunna tell me to open my eyes or stop being delusional?" Camila asked, surprised at her friend's reaction to what she said.

"Look Camila, I don't want to say anything that will influence your decision, but what harm can come from it? Obviously this gi-person," she quickly corrected herself, afraid Camila would have caught on but she didn't. "really likes you and they go to this school so that makes them about our age right? I just think you should eliminate all other options before you say no. From what I saw, you were really into this person without even know who they were so why not give it a try...you know?"