"WHAT?!?!" said some voices that were behind Yugi. In a flash, Yugi grabbed your free hand and led the both of you guys hurriedly inside the cozy house to the living room.

"IMNOTKIDDINGLOOKATTHIS!" Yugi was now hyperventilating.

Every person gave a different reaction than the one next to them. Tea smiled showing all her teeth, Joey looked like he had just seen a ghost, and Tristan rolled his eyes. "It's about time," he said.

"IKNOWRIGHTICANTBELIEVEYAMIGREWTHEKURIBOHSTOASKHEROUT-"

Yami cut him off, "Okay Yugi, you really need to calm down and take a breath-"

"I-I'm just..." he started tearing up like a real drama queen, "I'M JUST SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!"

You finally decided that you couldn't hold in your laughter anymore and said, "Thank you Yugi."

Everyone else soon joined in on congratulating you two. Tea gave you a big hug, you gladly accepted it.

I wish that someday (b/n) could meet these guys, but the thing is, I still don't know if I should tell her about the millennium items and how Yami's has the ability to teleport...

"Hey (y/n)," Yami said with a hint of mischief in his eye, "you should show Yugi what you've drawn for our assignment in art!"

You raised an eyebrow at the random question, "Why?"

Yami glared at Yugi, "Because Yugi thinks he's the best artist the world has ever seen and I want to take down his ego using your amazing drawing."

Yugi straightened himself,  "I can create some of the best self portraits this world has ever seen."

Yami swallowed a laugh, "You mean stick figures?"

"Shut up."

You giggled, "Fine Yugi, you can see it." You took out the drawing from your backpack and showed Yugi, leaving him astounded. "Wow (y/n)! You're very good! I am honored to say that you have beat me by far over my fabulous art skills."

You laughed, "Thanks. I try."

"Let me see yours Yami," Yugi demanded with an attitude.

Yami sighed and showed Yugi his wonderful drawing of the millennium puzzle. Yugi yanked the piece of paper out of Yami's hands and tilted his head and frowned as he looked at the drawing.

"Well Yugi? What do you think of my  drawing?"

"It looks like crap."

"WHAT?!?! OH COME ON!" Yami exclaimed.

Yugi handed the paper back to Yami, "Ha jk. You need to calm down Yams'."

You laughed, "Oh Yugi."

"Well, (y/n) and I will be upstairs in my room so she can help me with homework," Yami said.

"Don't get too frisky now ya here?" that was Joey that said that, telling by his Brooklyn accent.

"Yeah! We don't wanna hear anything out of the ordinary coming from you bedroom Yami," Tristan shivered.

"We won't!" you and Yami both said in sync which made everyone laugh.

__________________________________________

"So the answer to number 9 is C right?"

You scanned Yami's paper, "Nah, it's A."

Yami let out an exhausted moan, "I hate this."

You let out a small laugh, "You just have to study, that's all."

He flipped through the pages of his huge-ass biology book. You two sat on his bed, working on homework of course. But before starting the tiring work, he went into the bathroom to change out of his fancy suit that he has been wearing all day to a black, bad boy looking tank-top and blue jeans. (Just like the picture for this chapter)

I swear to God he does this on purpose, you thought, just to make me lose my shit over how extremely attractive he looks.

"But (y/n), I thought for sure smooth er was the one with ribosomes attached. It's gotta be C."

"Mhmm, you thought  Yami." You took Yami's biology book into your own hands and opened it to the back where the glossary is. You found the definition of smooth er and read out loud, "But in reality, smooth er is a part of a network of tubular membranes within the cytoplasm-"

Without a moment to finish the sentence, Yami pressed his lips hard against your own. You let go of the book and dug your fingers into his hair, pulling him closer, wanting more of him. He slowly parted his lips off of yours, letting you two gaze into each other's eyes. He smiled, "Sorry, You're just too damn cute."

You kissed him again, letting your fingers feel how velvety-soft his hair was. You thought his hair would feel stiff to the touch because of how straight and perfect it stands up on it's own, but it was the complete opposite. You felt the hot breath from his nose as he breathed out, but it didn't bother you one bit. Being this close to him was...magical.

Your hands folded behind his neck, letting your arms rest against his broad chest as the kisses became soft and comforting...you felt like this was your home, here, wrapped in his muscular arms.

Wishing that this could last forever, you pulled away. The faintest hint of sadness colored Yami's eyes for a mere second as you pulled away, wishing himself that it could last forever as well.

"Yami," you whispered, then laughed a little. You didn't know this, but that little laugh of yours sent Yami's whole body into a love-struck frenzy. "Were not supposed to get frisky, remember?"

Yami sighed, a smile appearing on his lips, "Yes, you're right....I blame you though. It's your fault."

"Oh is it?"

"Yes," he smirked, "you make me crazy (y/n). And now that we are together, how can I control myself?"

You moved yourself back away from him to the spot where you were sitting at doing your homework before the...euphoric moment. You tossed him his pencil and his homework sheet and placed the biology book in front of him.

"By doing homework, my handsome Pharaoh."

____________________________________

Hmm what's that? You don't like to draw? You don't draw at all? You're not good at it? WELL LUCKY FOR YOU BECAUSE IN THIS STORY YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED ARTIST WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! >:D

Happy Valentine's Day! ^_^

~Crystal