Yami let out a laugh, "Well, I don't know about that. Not sure if I myself would like to make a living out of creating art, but I find it enjoyable to do in my spare time!"

"What about card games?"

Yami rolled his eyes, "Well, yeah, duh (y/n). That's first. Which is why I rarely draw in the first place."

You and Yami both laughed. You both put away your drawings, interlaced your small fingers with his giant manly ones, and headed out of the classroom and soon out of the building of the God-forsaken school. You glanced down at your guy's folded hands. You closed your eyes and let out a noticeable, carefree sigh that brought a smile to your face.

Yami's purple eyes turned their attention to the happy expression worn on your face, "What's gotten you so happy all of a sudden?"

You opened your eyes and met his own. You glanced down at both of your guy's interlocked fingers and gave his hand a brief, tight squeeze. "This..."

I can't believe this is happening. Who knew that I would be the girlfriend of the courageous Yami Yugi?

(b/n) knew it would happen sooner or later. You felt as if you almost had to take her to the school nurse during lunch when you told her about you and Yami because she literally almost just about fainted.

(b/n)...I didn't see her when Yami and I made our way out of the school like I usually do...I wonder what she's up to...

A cunning smile escaped through Yami's lips as he planted a sweet kiss upon your own lips, "I know exactly how you feel (y/n). In fact, I feel like a new man, knowing that I'm with the woman of my dreams, and that will never change." He himself gave your hand a short, brief squeeze.

You stopped walking to give him a tight hug. You hugged him so tightly, to prove that it definitley will never  change. You kissed his cheek and said, "You're so kind Yami."

You two let go of each other and stood facing eachother. Yami's face lit up with an idea, "Oh (y/n), not to change the subject or anything but...is it alright if you come over to my house- well, Yugi's house I guess I should say- to help me with some biology homework?"

You couldn't help but smirk at the question he was asking, "Oh really Yami? Do you really need help or is this just an excuse to spend time with me?" You winked.

Yami looked slightly taken aback. You could see the faintest of a blush starting to grow on his cheeks. "W-well...yes and no...I honestly do need help on it. I mean yeah I'm caught up on the lesson and everything like you said earlier, but I still need help on a few of the questions honestly. You saw how confused I looked today in class (y/n). I really do need the help-"

You bursted out with laughter, "Calm down Yami! I was only kidding! Of course I will help you! Anytime! And besides, my parents won't get home till around 7:00 today, so it's no problem!"

Yami sighed with relief, "Oh thank Ra, I never intended for me to give you the wrong idea."

"Riiiggghhhtt," you said teasingly. He shoved you playfully before teleporting over to his house.

____________________________________________

You two finally made it over to the house. Yami rang the doorbell and a happy-go-lucky Yugi opened the door and his smile beamed when he saw you two. "Hey guys! How have you been (y/n)-" He stopped. His expression turning into complete shock as he looked down and saw that you and Yami were holding hands.

Yami waved his free hand over Yugi's face, "Hellooooo?!?! Yugi?!?! You there?!?!"

"OHMYKURIBOHYESFINALLYYAMIMADEAMOVE!!!!"