Valentines Day Special

Start from the beginning

Neville-
You could tell Neville was struggling to plan something. He always wanted things to be perfect, especially when it came to you. You wanted to take over the Valentines Day plans instead, but didn't want to spoil the surprise. The day before he was noticeably stressed. You insisted on doing something with him. You dragged him out of his room, which he wouldn't let you see inside of, and down the stairs and out of the common room. The halls were mostly empty, dinner was over and curfew was coming soon. You took him out of the castle, and in the distance he could see one of his favorite places. The Herbology greenhouses. You took him inside, a planting pot with a bag of dirt and seeds beside it.
"Come plant these with me," You said, going over to the pot and filling it with dirt.
There were dozens of bags of seeds along the table.
"Which one?" You asked. His eyes seemed a lot brighter.
"Pink carnation," He said.
"Are those pretty?"
"I have no idea," His smile was bright and he looked you deep in the eyes. "But I read that they symbolize love."
"I think those would be perfect," You said, finishing up with the dirt and using your hands to dig a hole for the seed.
"Use gloves (Y/N)," Neville said. "You're getting dirty."
"Afraid to get your hands dirty?" You teased.
He smirked, getting his hand dirty with some dirt from the bag and smearing it on your face. You frowned angrily at him before using both of your hands to create large smears on his cheeks.
"You got mud on your face you big disgrace," You sang. Neville didn't get it, but he laughed anyway.
Fred-
A parchment rustled quietly on Fred's desk. It was blank and ordinary, folded into three pieces with the middle piece twice as big as either of the side ones. Nonetheless, it had an air of adventure to it and the breeze that came from the open window gave it a sense of life that seemed to be more than just that of an inanimate object. Besides, nothing Fred had was just ordinary. You did everything you could to reveal the secret of the paper. Spells and incantations and even throwing the paper across the room in frustration.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." Fred called from beyond the door. You hadn't seen him there, and he probably wasn't happy with you messing with his stuff, especially with his cryptic language.
You rushed to put the paper back and tried to play it off, but you noticed it moving. It was magic! Ink spilled across the page from some unknown place and on it you could see the words 'Marauders Map' appear on the front. You'd heard so many stories, you knew Fred was bound to have it. On it, you could see all the students of Hogwarts, their footprints mapped out on their location, fading in and out as they moved around. You could see your footprints and Fred's. His moved around the room in a seemingly random motion. Mesmerized, you watched the ink fade and reappear. The footprints lead away from you and across the room, then back again. They stopped moving right behind you. You set the map down on the table and turned back to him. His face was as red as his hair. He pursed him lips and licked them a bit until settling on a happy grin. You look at him confused, and as your eyes traveled to try and understand the situation you saw Fred was on his knee. Only one knee. With a dark felt box in his hands which he held out to you. You put your hands to your mouth and almost began crying. He couldn't even say anything before you'd fell to your knees and wrapped your arms around his neck. Tears streamed down your cheeks and you couldn't stop smiling.

"Yes, yes, yes," You said, not able to think of a better word.

He stood, picking you up and spinning you around in his arms. You pulled away only a little bit to kiss him.
George-
A box of chocolates was enough for you. George knew that. But that wasn't stopping him from going all out. You were just glad he'd been subtle about it. Well, subtler than he usually was. The day started with an owl by your window, a parchment on it's leg with a cheesy message written in black ink on it.
"You will never again have to ask what the best thing in my life is, because it's the first word of this sentence."
Then a box of chocolates at breakfast with the post. It was tagged from a secret admirer, in George's handwriting. To which he jokingly claimed you were cheating on him.