19

WARNING: SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. SHORT CHAPTER.

I lay quietly in my bed, admiring the silence. It's nice not having to hear mom and Mike argue nonstop. Anne made it pretty clear that Harry and I were not allowed to sleep together. It's fair. I mean, she is letting me live in her home. 

I haven't spoken to my mom, nor have I spoken to Mike. And quite honestly, I don't want to. They are trash, and I'm better off without them. I mean, who kicks out their own daughter? Oh that's right. My mother. I can't stand he-

"Babe."

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard Marcel whisper. I look over and he's shutting the door. I flare my nostrils and throw my head back onto the bed when I see that his sweats are hanging dangerously low and he's shirtless.

Don't look.

Don't look.

Don't look.

Don't-

Too late.

"Hey," I smile and sit up. "What are you doing? It's past midnight." I whisper when he sits beside me. He shrugs his shoulders and looks around.

"Do you know how frustrating it is, knowing that your girlfriend is laying in the room across from yours and you're not able to be with her? It drives me insane." He groans and throws his head back. I giggle and crawl onto his lap. He looks up at me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're looking extra cute in your pajamas." He leans down, purring in my ear before kissing my neck continuously. He sucks, bites and kisses the now sensitive skin. I close my eyes, trying to keep my hormones under control. 

When did Marcel become so brave? A small moan achieves it's way out of my mouth and he digs his fingers into my waist, beginning to push them back and forth so that I'm grinding on his erection. I bite my lip and run my fingers through his hair before pulling his head back and kissing him harshly.

He lays me on the bed before laying beside me, slowly sliding his hand down my stomach to the waistband of my shorts. He didn't even stop to ask for permission. Instead his slid his hand into my shorts. Did I mind? Of course not.

He pulls my leg so that it is laying on his waist, allowing my legs to part from each other.

He slid his long, cold finger up and down my wet core, making me arch my back. "Mmm, Marcel.." I whisper as he continues his actions.

"Yeah babe?" He whispers back seductively, sending chills down my spine. I don't respond, instead I moan softly and he slides his middle finger inside of me, causing my body to go rigid.

"Oh..." I moan out breathlessly. He pumps his long finger in and out of me fast. I look over at him, moaning faster but still sure to keep quiet.

"Marcel, I- uh..." I bite my lip, still making eye contact.

"Mmm, do you like it when I fuck you with my fingers?" He asks me quietly, sending me completely over the edge, releasing onto his fingers. He kisses me through the new feeling that my body is going through and I try catching my breath as my chest heaves up and down. 

Who would've thought Marcel would make me feel this way?