| Sorry |

The older male heaves out another deep sigh for the umpteenth time for today as he props one elbow up and rested his chin upon his palm,

"What do you want this time kid?"

She shook her head, "I really mean it,you grumpy old man,"

She paused,

"Think about it,if i have reached about your age right now--imagine the older me! Would you fall for me?" She smirks,twirling lightly on purpose in her uniform;batting her eyelash towards him.

It leaves him in a few second of silence as staring into her form boringly,

"Nope,you're still a brat in my eyes."

"MEANIEEE!"

But little did she know,Guren did imagined the older looks of her if she have matured across his mind for a while there.

Their little conversation was soon interrupted with the door to the office creaks open with its doorknob being turned open,catching both of their attentions.

Their heads shot up in a sync just in time to see another figure had entered himself in without any response from Guren.

Her body froze in place,studying his figure as well as features that had just let himself in without permission.

Kureto's red ruby eyes fell onto her smaller being,seeming not surprise at all. He then made his way over to Guren's desk.

All Arisa could do was to only stand still beside him and stares at his foot.

"Here you go,the documents i talked about the other day." He handed the other male a document that written 'CONFIDENTIAL' on the first cover page with red ink.

Her eyes stole glances carefully on each of their movement,her brain starts to process quickly to remember the form of the document;the thickness,the colors and---

"Don't even think about it,Arisa."

Her eyes automatically flickered up to the taller Hiiragi man,who addresses her but takes no indication of looking at her on the face.

Her forehead creases just in time when Kureto tilts his head to the side slightly and looked at her with a smug look on his face that she has not been seeing for a while now.

Her gaze does not waver at his sight as he stares at him.The bitter images starts to recall back again in the back of her head that caused her fingers to curled up and forming fists.

"Have you been doing well with your team and trainings?" He asks,

But it doesn't sound the same anymore in her eyes; Kureto is just being Kureto-and there is no other meaning behind those question,not affection nor caring.

She averts eye contact from him,glaring wordlessly onto the couch not too far from her spot.

The Hiiragi male could only shrugs it off and flash Guren a smirk,

Which Guren knew what he meant. The Ichinose young man's eyes glazed,before nodding a firm nod to him.

"It's confidential and make sure to keep it that way," Kureto warned,spun around and about to take his leave.

But not before he plops his large hand on top of the brunette's head catching her off guard and did not seen it coming.

"Don't slack off now." Was all Kureto said before pulling his hand back to his side again and take his exit.

Leaving her stunned and dumbfounded.A rage feeling were mixed within her as she only stand in silence.

Guren narrowed his eyes to the girl on cue she speaks up,