He rose an eyebrow lightly, "You're not usually this angelic,what do you want?"

"That's rather mean,i really wanted to see your works,stupid Guren." She mumbled the last few words underneath her breath.

"And that is a no,now run a long kid." He motioned with his hand,shoo-ing her away

But Arisa being stubborn herself refused to step away from her standing spot

"But Guren--i'm lonely.." She beams at him,

"You have Shinoa or Mitsuba or whoever it is to play with,"

"Please..?" This time,she bats her eyelashes and tips forward on her toes resulting him to leaned backwards and placed a hand over her head attempting to calm the little girl down

"Fine fine--! Geez,never knew taking care of kids is so hard." He grumbled,

"Yeah! You're the best,Guren!"

"But one thing for sure,don't interrupt any of it,understand?" He huffed

"Hai~!"

WARI NO ERAPH

"Guren~! This is boring~!" The younger female plops down onto the nearest couch inside of the older male's office where he had sit himself down for the past two hours doing a pile of paperworks.

Her eyes narrowed to him from the afar as taking his silence only an answer,his eyes glued to the papers on his working desk.

Her lips pursed into a straight line before standing up from the couch and starts to make her way towards him where she finally stood right in front of his working desk.

She peered into his face and leaned forward earning a groan from the older male,

"I told you to not interrupt my work earlier,did i not?"

"Well--yeah but,all you have been doing is doing all your paperwork since the past few hours-how is that fun!"

He finally lift his chin up and lets out a deep sigh,"Ya' think i'm asking for this?"

"Can't you just skip the work and do something more fun instead?" She cocked her head to the side slightly,

"It's from your master's order-i can't really object him now,don't i."

Her eyes twitched upon hearing his words, "He is NOT my master."

Hearing the venom spat from her,Guren flicker his eyes up to see her grumbling and looking away annoyedly.

"I guess you're really not in his attention anymore,eh?"

"Not that i needed in the first place." She scoffs,obviously recalling the image where her trusted guardian had actually hurt her comrades and proud of his dignity more.

She shook her head in attempt to brushed it off, "So why don't we find something fun to do! What do ya' say,buddy!"

Guren narrowed his eyes at the younger female lazily, "First,you don't call your superior 'Buddy' and second--Get off,you're sitting on my assignments!"

Arisa looked down to see she had sat right on top of the papers he is working on. She grins sheepishly before hopping down the desk,

"You know,with you getting grumpy all the time--you won't get yourself a girlfriend sooner," She bluntly said out loud.

"Not that i planned to look for one either." He snorted.

"Oh come on,even i think you got that looks on you!"