How I Met Your Aunt Katherine

Trailer up above ^^^^

So I decided the original Version of this Book was shitty AF. So I'm gonna take it down, and redo all the chapters. Kay, so here's the new version of The Matter Of Katherine Heide

Two kids were sitting on a large leather couch, one was a girl with long curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes, about 17, Brittney. The other was a boy probably around 14 with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes, Anakin.

"Okay, kids I'm going to tell you the story of how I met your father." Katherine grinned crossing one leg over the other.

"Oh no, Penny and Luke told me how Uncle Ted did this to them." Brittney shook her head and went go stand up.

"Park it sister." Katherine hissed. Brittney's eyes widened as she slumped back into her seat. Katherine smiled sweetly.

"Good, now the year was 2005 and I had just ran into the local bar, Maclarens..."

"So think about this, the year is 2002 starring yours truly and a pair of red head baristas-" Barney was cut off as a girl came running into the bar. Her blue eyes wide and wild as she looked around the bar frantically.

She wore a black 'Pierce The Veil' muscle T-shirt paired with black, ripped skinny jeans.

Her eyes locked in on the four and she ran over squeezing in to the booth next to Lily and across from Marshall.

"Pretend were all best friends." The blonde smiled shortly ad she pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"Who are you?' Ted asked leaning forward slightly, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Katherine Heide, just call me Kate," She explained quickly shaking everyone's hands before pulling Lilys sunglasses off her head. "Can I borrow these, thanks."

"I guess..." Lily granted but it didn't matter, Katherine had already perched the glasses on her nose, concealing those wild blue eyes.

"Well, Hi I'm Barney Stinson, but you can call me the man of your dreams." He smirked, resting his chin on his fist.