Chapter 7: He Does What!?

Start from the beginning

Ben was shocked and Jeff was laughing. I turned back to Ben to see him with a bright red face. He looked over at Jeff and snatched the controller from my hands.

"Hey! I was playing!" Jeff whined .

"Oh shut up." Ben mumbled handing me the controller.

"Alright doll face. Let's see if you're smart as you look!" I grin and snatch the controller.

"Game on!" We both said in union.
______________________________
Ben's (POV)

"Game on!" We both said in union.

I turned back to the TV and restarted the whole game. We customized our players and picked our weapons. The round started and we were both on different teams.

"Okay here is the deal. I win, you get to be my slave for a week. You win, I will get to be yours for a month!" I chuckled keeping my eyes on the screen.

I could hear her giggle and soon, round one began...

Time skip - 30 minutes
Your (POV)

"Oh no fair! You obviously cheated!" Ben whined.

"Yeah right. I beat you fair and square in ALL twenty rounds. Even I can't cheat for that long." I confessed.

"She's right." Someone backed me up.

I turn my head around to find Painter, Jeff, the proxies, and Sally.

"We have been here watching her play since you began. Even though we caught you cheating in every round, she still won. Yay sissy won!" Sally shouted as she came hugging me with her cute little arms. I hugged back and smirked.

"That's correct! No body has ever beaten Ben in a game before so congrats child!" Slender applauded out from the shadows. I give him a grin and let go of Sally, forgetting I was still hugging her.
Then everyone else came to hug me. They didn't just hug me, the squeezed the life out of me. Omg the pastas are killing ME!!

"Guys!.....Can't.....breathe!" I managed to say.

They let go if me and I got my sweet air back. I chuckled and handed Ben back his consol.

"Until next time, my friend." he said, taking it.

"Pfft please! There will be no next time." I say proudly.

We all laughed and got up.

"Oh and one more thing child. When you are free, come into my office. We have some important matters to discuss." Slendy chimed.

I give him a nod and headed out the doors with Helen by my side. The wind in the forest was different somehow. It was more.....peaceful than usual I wonder why? Leaves crumbled and crunched under our feet. Though it was irritating, it was also peaceful at the same town. We both were in an awkward state at the minute.

"Hey Y/n can I ask ya something?" Helen chimed

"Sure. What?"

"Sing for me." Some question.

I widened my eyes. He wants me to sing for him? My voice sounds like a dying cat! Why sing?