six

look at his lips im

justin

ivory and i walked in silence. the carnival was starting to close, so we were starting to leave. as she held the bear to her chest, she turns to me. "thank you for tonight. or today, i should say."

"no, thank you." i reply, putting my arm around her shoulder. "again, i'd probably be at home crying."

"well i don't want you at home crying tomorrow." she turns to me. "i don't have work tomorrow, can we do something?"

"sure."

we walked to the car, me opening the door for her. she got in and when i closed it, i heard the voice i didn't want to. "what?" i turn around to see ryan walking toward me.

"i can't lie to you even though we're not friends anymore." he sighs. "i'm a coverup."

"a coverup?" i furrow my eyebrows. "for what?"

"hannah." he replies. "she was cheating on you but not with me. she was cheating on you with this girl. she won't tell me if she's bisexual or lesbian but i just thought you should know."

"that doesn't make me feel any better. it doesn't matter what gender she cheated with, she still cheated."

ryan nods. "well you've moved on by the looks of it."

we look at ivory who is looking in the mirror, fixing her hair. "i actually didn't but i have a feeling somethings going to happen."

"well, good luck." he pats my shoulder, then continues walking. i silently thank him, before getting into the car. ivory smiles. "what?"

"nothing." she chuckles. "im just smiling."

+

ivory

when we pulled up at my house, he decided to walk me to my door. smiling, i walk next to him, hugging the bear to my chest. "i had fun." i say, and he smiles.

"i did too." he steps up, turning toward me. "so what's our plans for tomorrow?"

"my job will be stocking all of the valentines candy in the back. we could go raid the back rooms and binge watch romance movies." i shrug, and he laughs.

"if we get caught it's your fault."

"i'll risk it." i chuckle, opening my arms for a hug. he wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up from the ground a little. laughing, i hit his shoulder. "put me down!"

he still holds me up, smiling up at me. i usually don't kiss on the first date but considering we already shared a kiss i didn't care. with one hand, i cupped his face and pressed his lips to mine. instead of a small kiss, he had gotten full access making it into an all tongue kiss.

"ahem."

justin jumped, almost dropping me but he caught me before i touched the ground. alex was standing in the doorway, his hand on his hip, an eyebrow raised. "you just met him today."

"life's too short." i reply, really flustered. "why are you in my house?"

"i dropped the kids off at my mom's and came here to wait. i heard you scream put me down. i watched you two make out."

"god, you're weird." i mumble, justin just standing there, blushing. "justin, this is alex, alex this is justin."

justin holds his hand out but alex pushes his hand away and pulls him in for a hug. the hug lasted longer than expected, me laughing. "don't try to take my man, alex."

"if i wanted your man i would've had him by now." alex patted justin's cheek then closed the door.

"im sorry about him." i apologize to justin who was laughing in amusement.

"it's fine." he chuckles, leaning in to kiss my cheek. "i'll come by your house around five."

"see you then."

---

should i end it here or for like two more chapters bc i planned to end it today bc it's valentines day lol