Chapter 8

"Kat! Wake up!" My sister yells from outside of my room. "We're gonna be late."

I wake up and turn to see my phone. It was 6:30 I had an hour to get ready, so weird that my alarm didn't sound though.

"I'm awake." I yell back while I got up.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After I just blow dry my hair because I don't have time to do anything to it. It looks okay but not as pretty as always.

Anyways, today is the day the project is due. I need to look stunning and since my hair isn't gonna do the trick I go to my sisters closet and take some of her clothes.

I decided on wearing one of her skirts and a crop top. I usually don't wear skirts because I find them slutty but this one is kind of longish. I get out of my sisters room dress up and she just stares shocked.

"You're wearing a skirt?" She questions me. I just nod and walk past her.

~~~~

I'm sitting in English class panicking over having to sing a song out loud in Chorus class in about thirty minutes.

We're supposed to be writing an essay about someone that means alot to you. I chose to write about my mom, she means the world to me.

30 minutes later I have written a whole sentence, I really couldn't care less. I'm only focusing on how I'm gonna have to sing in front of a whole class.

I go to my chorus class to find that I was the last one there. Everyone was setting up their stuff.

"Oh phew, I thought you weren't gonna be here." Drew sighs in rellief.

"Why wouldn't I be here? The project is due today and even though I'm scare as hell to sing in front of the class I wouldn't leave you guys to do it alone." I said kind of insulted.

"If you're scare then I'm crapping my pants" Keaton jokes laughing. I know he's trying to brighten the mood and its working.

"okay guys lets start presenting the projects! who wants to go first?" The teacher asks and almost immediately Lindsay and the rest of her group raised their hands.

They sang Cooler Than Me but they changed the lyrics to Cooler Than You. Wow! They would do something like that.

Finally it was our turn to go and I seriously felt like puking. I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was younger and every time I present a project I freak.

"I feel like I'm gonna faint" I tell them hyperventilating.

"Don't worry I'm right here!" Keaton tells me while hugging me and flashing his wonderful smile. I knew right in that second that I like him more than a friend. I like Keaton Stromberg and I would love to have him ask me out. Too bad he probably doesn't feel the same way.

We performed our song and let me tell you it went down perfect! After we were done everyone was clapping. We all were so excited we gave each other a group hug. However, even after we pushed away Keaton kept his arm around my waist.

"You see it wasn't that bad!" He whispers in my ears.

"Only because you were beside me." I blushed. I can't believe I just told him that. I mean it's true but he isn't supposed to know that. He just smiled and went to sit down right next to me.