Chapter 4

Two weeks have pass since the Jack incident. I'm in music class with four of my best friends and we're just laughing and gossiping, just having the time of our life. 

"Oh did you know Laura, the one with the huge ass, she is prego." Kathia announces stuffing her backpack in her belly pretending to be Laura. We all start giggling even though it's kind of sad how someone can ruin their life by getting pregnant so young. 

"Are you talking about L-gap?" They call her that cause she has a gap in her teeth.

"Yeah, omg more to make fun of her for she's prego and she has a huge gap. omg!" Lindsay says.

"You guys are so mean seriously her life is already bad they're no need to insult her." I laugh shaking my head. I mean it's pretty rude but hilarious. 

"Kill Joy!" Tamara and Cristina, my other bestie, scream at the same time laughing. 

"Gossip Girls stop talking!"The teacher shouts at us. We all focus on him for about five minutes before going back to our convo. That's until the teacher says,"You guys are going to be doing a group project." Yes I love group projects I get to hang out with friends without doing any of the work. However Mr.KILLJOY adds,"The group can only be up to four members." Shit there's five of us we can't split up. 

I turn around to see my four so called best friends together looking at me expectantly. Wow! They want me to leave. 

"I see how it is I'll leave then." I say as I turn around trying to find my sis.

"Kat, I'm sorry but there can only be four." Lindsay tries to make it better but I don't even turn around I just stick my middle finger out at them.

I found my sister and I ask her if I can be in her group but turns out her group was booked too. I don't know what to do. But then I see Cory, I had this massive crush on him last year, however he still thinks I like. That doesn't stop me from going up to him, I needed a group and badly.

"Hey cory, can I be in your group?" I flutter my eyelashes to seem like I was flirting.

"Wow Kat didn't know you were that desperate to be with me." Jack high fives him and they go back to their conversation.

I'm so humiliated not only did I not have a group but I also had to put up with being called desperate. I wanted to break down crying, this has never happened to me. That's when I saw the only other people I knew in the class the Stromberg's.

I walk up to Wesley and ask him if he would let me be in his group. He says he needs to ask Drew and Keaton if they were okay with me being there. 

"Guys can Katherine join us?" Wesley asks to the boys. Drew just shrugs and says okay while Keaton looks more skeptical but he just says,"if she wants to hang out with a loser." 

I literally almost started crying he made me feel so bad about it. He is so not a loser.

"I guess you're in our group now." Wesley shrugs.

"Thanks." I answer. "And Keaton I'm so sorry for calling you a loser I never meant it I don't know why I said that." I try talking to him begging him to forgive me.

"I know you didn't mean it, I just wanted a sincere apology."Keaton smiles from ear to ear, which makes me grin. He just made me forget about everything, from my friends ditching me to Cory calling me desperate.