The Boy Next Door Emblem3 FanFic

"Katherine"My teacher, Mrs.Gonzalez, calls out my name  while taking attendance. 

"Here" I answer like always. Ever since I can remember I've never been absent to school. My mom says it's irresponsible of me to be absent. If I'm sick she used to drop off pills for me but then the school prohibited that by saying that it might be drugs. So now if I feel bad she picks me up earlier than usual. 

Anyways, I'm trying really hard to concentrate on my history reading when Jack, the most popular guy at school, walks into class almost five minutes late. He would have probably gotten a detention if it wasn't for the fact that the teacher loves him. 

Jack takes a sit next to me and that's it for me trying to concentrate in my studies. Not because I'm totally in love with him that it prevents me from focusing but because he's so loud. 

"Yesterday me and Amanda totally hit it on" Jack gushes about his new girlfriend or as I like to say it his new whore. Too bad this whore so happens to be my sister Madison's best friend. He thinks that dating older girls makes him cooler or manlier, well guess what it doesn't. 

"Shut up Jack! Amanda would never have sex with you. Not even if you pay her." I protested. It's true she would never have sex with a younger idiot but she would go up to second base. 

"Just so you know, Kitty-Kat, I did have sex with her she was drunk. Maybe she didn't tell you but it doesn't mean that it didn't happen." Kitty-Kat is what he calls me since he saw my room once in a party that my sister threw. My room was filled with cats, he just assumed that I was a cat girl. Turns out I was cat-sitting the Strombergs, my neighbors, cat and I had mine and Maddy's cat too. 

"First, stop calling me that and second, you're gloating about going all the way with a girl when the only way you got her was by getting her drunk. Pathetic I tell you." I shot back at him which cause some people to laugh.

"Sorry Kitty-Kat but it's not my fault that you cat-sit your loser neighbor's cats." Jack says staring at Keaton. I roll my eyes, Keaton is only but nice to everyone why does Jack have to make fun of him. 

"Keaton may be a loser but at least he's not a douche bag like you." I told him as I turned around and tried concentrating in my history book. 

Please Vote,Fan, and Comment. Constructive Criticism is accepted but no hate please :) It's my first FanFic so be nice :D Have a nice Day!!!