Brothers & Debuts | Chapter Nine | Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

"I say you're an idiot" I say and he scoffs, putting his hand to his chest pretending to be in pain.

"You hurt my heart" I roll my eyes and pat him on the cheek.

"There there, you'll be fine"

"Can we seriously go get pizza?" Kat asks, looking between us all with a puppy dog look, pouting to the best of her abilities.

"How can you want a pizza at a time like this?" Kirsten asks and Kat sighs

"Because I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry love" Minji states and Kat nods.

"I know, so can we get food?" Letting out a laugh, the girls agree and we go to grab our bags.

"Where to?"

"Pizza Hut?" Kat suggests and Hoshi gasps.

"Yes! Yes of the yes to Pizza Hut!" Grabbing my hand, he drags me out the door. I hear the girls laughing from behind me, as they follow close by. Kirsten thankfully picked up my bag as we left.

"Hosh, calm down" I laugh, but he doesn't listen.

"How can I calm down when we're going to eat pizza?"

We were walking through the main entrance at Pledis when a man came up to Hoshi.

"Hoshi, you have to go to practice" He says and Hoshi starts to pout. He drops his head, looking to the floor and nods.

"Okay" He turns to me and pulls me into a tight hug, and he buries his head into my hair. "We'll go another time for pizza" he says and I nod as I hug back.

"Okay"

A cough comes from behind him, his manger looking annoyed. He pulls away from me and quickly kisses me on the cheek.

"I'll speak to you later"

He nods to his manger and they walk off to the elevators, they get in one and Hoshi waves before the doors shut completely and I let out a sigh.

"Awh, you two are so cute together" Kirsten smiles and I shake my head as I let out a laugh.

"Shut up"

Jun
Sent - 12:37pm
Hoshi just came in sulking, you know anything about why?

Me-
Sent- 12:38pm
Awhhh, poor baby, I think it was because me and the girls are going to get pizza. He wanted to come, but a guy come up and told him to go to practice.

Jun
Sent- 12:39pm
Yeah, that makes sense... He loves his food.

Me
Sent- 12:40pm
Yeah, he does alright xD

Jun
Sent- 12:41pm
Any ways, talk later, I have to get back to practice

Me
Sent- 12:42pm
Okay, talk later then, byeee