XI. The Cult of the Wicked Witches of the-Uh, Whatever Direction They Were In

~°~

~°~

~°~

๖ۣۜOh Styx, it just got real

Lou Ellen stared with shock at her half-brother, one that she believed to be dead. "Al-Alabaster? What are you doing here?"

"Drive now, questions later!" Cecil opened the car door, gesturing for her to get in. His eyes darted between the car and the restaurant, filled with panic. The dagger he was holding before was now a bronze credit card again, which he was now sticking into his wallet. Lou Ellen nodded quickly before climbing into the car and scooted all the way to the end. Just as she sat down, Cecil's body slammed into her side. She glanced over and he shrugged, pointing to Will, who was now climbing in the car. "He pushed me," Cecil muttered, properly plugging his bleeding nose.

Nico looked into the car awkwardly, "There's only three seats. Where am I gonna—" Will grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the car before reaching over and slamming the door. Atreus and his army of cannibalistic cooks and brainwashed mortals were only a few feet from the car. Some of them were already throwing sharp utensils at the car, only for them to be rebound be the window.

"DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE!" Cecil leaned forward and repeatedly hit the back of the driver's chair, which got him a glare in return from the man behind the wheel. He immediately stopped hitting the back of the chair.