Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I waited in the ball room waiting for mom to come. 'I wonder what's so important?' The large caramel doors opened reveling my mom. "Elsa." She sighed and walked to me, "As you know I'm growing old and, well I can't handle my queenly duties." She said. "It's time you become queen." Those word hit me straight in my head. 'Me? Queen?' I thought I can't, not alone. "Mom, I can't, not alone." I said taking a step back. "That's why you're going to get married." Married? "We already talked to the prince and his family." She said and placed her hand on my shoulder, "Please Elsa, for our people." I sighed. "Ok."

Rapunzel's POV

"You're going to get married." That's all I could think of. 'Me queen?' " Only for you." I said giving my parents a hug. "His name is Jackson Overland Frost, and you'll meet him tomorrow." My dad said and left me. 'Jackson Overland Frost?' I thought. Let's see if he handle me?

Jack's POV

"We have two beautiful women coming here, one of them to be your queen." My dad said sitting on his thrown. Beautiful? Ha, I'll be the judge of that. "I accept you to be on your best behaver." He said with a strong tone. "Yes, father." I said and left. 'Another proposal? It'll probably end the same. Rejected.' I thought smiling to myself.