Chapter 3

Throughout the class everyone just stared in awe not absorbing any of the information given. The whole period Je--Mr.Nathan just smirked at me.  How could this young, good-looking man be out new Physics teacher?

When the bell rang to signal that the class was over, everyone walked out very confuzed.  Prim walked up to me leading me to math, she tried to talk to me but I didn't hear a word of it.  The hottest guy in schol was our Physics teacher. 'Stop it', I told myself, I couldn't be thinking about my teacher that way.  Even with his six-pack and-'STOP'. Oh goodnes I needed to get my head back into the real world. The rest of the morning went by without any conflict or Mr.Nathan related thoughts.

At lunch I sat down at the same table Prim and I sat at every year, she had to go down to the office to get her bus number. I took out my lunch of an apple and Nutella sandwich, to pass the time while waiting for her I wached the freshman timidly choose a table and stare at the lunch lined in pure terror.

 I was laughing when Mr.Nathan walked in.  Immediately all the girls were yelling at him to eat with them.  He chose a table near mine that consisted of the entire cheerleading team and some of the varcity vollyball team girls.  I rolled my eyes at his decistion, these girls were the sluttiest you could get.  The cheerleaders all wore skimpy skirts and skin tight tanktops that barely covered anything. The vollyball girls were wearing there uniforms as a sprit day, spandex shorts and tanktops. Mr.Nathan was being fawned over by the girls when Prim walked in.

She sat and pulled out her lunch of cold pizza. She glanced over in Mr.Nathans direction and fake gagged.  "He's probebly going to get herpes just sitting at that table." I laughed, this is why I loved Prim she could always make a joke at semi akward moments.

After lunch my day went on as normal, I drive home and go upsairs to my room.  I change into my favorite sweatpants and plop down on my bed exhausted. I don't think I could handle one more expectation sheet or lecture about whatever the class was about. After a few moments of pondering I lightly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my mom cooking in the kitchen.  I looked at m clock and it said 6:10pm, I wasn't very hungry but I went downstairs any way. When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom and dad standing at the stove laughing at, no doubt, something my dad said. I looked at the pan that they were tending to and saw that we were having pasta with tomato and summer squash. We had this every monday night.

We sat down and ate casually chatting and joking.  My mom asked about my day and my mind immediatly went to Mr.Nathan, I pushed that thought out of my mind and simply responded with, "Fine."  The rest of dinner was fine and soon we were finished. I cleared the table and went to my room while my parents watched TV.

Deciding to do my homework I got out my Math textbook and flipped to the assigned page, I had barely started when my phone rand.  When I looked at the caller ID I saw that it was Prim.  What did she want? I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey! Guess what we are doing tonight?!"

"Homework?"

"NO! We're going to a party."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this chapter in school but was too lazy to type it all up so here is chapter 3, (sorta). Please comment and vote! Sorry for the lateness and ya. I get nothing done in school. haha