Chapter 2

I stared in shock with my mouth slightly open. I stared into the most beutiful pair of hazel eyes, they were staring down at me. The boy the eyes belonged to had dark tan skin, he chuckled at the expression I had and I quickly shut my mouth. 

"H-h-i-hi," I stammered.  I felt my face heat up as I tore my gaze from his eyes. I slowly gazed from his converse and made my way up to his dark blue jeans and white v-neck. His shirt was tight enough that I could see his six-pack and hip line thingies that could make any girl drool.

I finally looked back up to face him and could see that he was scanning my body.  I blushed and cleared my throught to get his attention.

"Sorry," he laughed nerviously, "my name is Jesse."  His voice was deep and sexy, he had to be a senoir too. 

"Hi, I'm Mia." I said but by now I had lost all confidence in my voice.  I looked around and realised that we were the only two lef in the hall. I wonder what class I was in? How long have we been standing here?

I started off to my new class, but quickly felt a firm grasp on my wrist.  I gasped in surprise foregetting that Jesse was still standing there.

"Uhh, sorry." he said while removing his hand, "I was just wondering if you could show me to room 119?"

I glanced at my scheduole that I had printed this morning. That was my first class, Jesse, the hot new kid was in my class! "Sure!" I said trying to hide the egerness in my voice.

As we walked along I could feel his gaze on me, I just kept my eyes infront of me occasionally looking back to make sure he was still there.

Once we made it to the classroom I took one of the only desks left in the front. I noticed that the teacher wasn't there yet and that everyone was taking full advantge of his absence. Everyone was talking or listening to music, enjoying themselves until we heard someone clear their throught rather loudly at the front of the room.

Jesse stood, all his stuff was spread out on the teachers desk. Everyone in the class just looked at him confused expressions on their faces.

"Hello, I'm Mr.Nathan your new Biology teacher."

My jaw dropped.

________________________________________________________

Hey I hope if you are reading this you like it! please comment and give me tips on writing, I'm not very good. Ya I'm updating early. Don't get used to it. haha